[Poll]Do you think Mexico will pay for the wall?

Do you think Mexico will pay for the wall?

• (US) Fuck, yeah!

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • (US) We'll pressure them into doing it

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • (US) Perhaps the cost gets split up

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • (US) I'm not sure...perhaps not?

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • (US) I believe Enrique Peña when he says "of course not"

Votes: 37 21.9%
  • (non-US) Fuck, yeah!

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • (non-US) We'll pressure them into doing it

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • (non-US) Perhaps the cost gets split up

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • (non-US) I'm not sure...perhaps not?

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • (non-US) I believe Enrique Peña when he says "of course not"

Votes: 61 36.1%
  • (any) Comedy last option

Votes: 28 16.6%

• Total voters
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Trump can build his wall if he wants, but Mexico paying for it. Seriously. What would you say if I chose a random Temper and ordered him/her to buy me a 3ds or a car or a house or anything? Of course you'd laugh at me. Donald Dump wanting Mexico to pay for this wall is exactly the same thing, and even thinking about it is ridiculous. Except in this case you're asking the said random Temper to buy you a gun so you can shoot him.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is this fence in my backyard, it seperates my yard and my neighbors. Its old and is not high enough for my liking. I'm telling my neighbor that I want a new one and he is going to pay for it. My neighbor is no very upset at me and I have no clue why.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hahahahaha!!! That's pretty much how it's going to go. Mexico's president is playing tough in public, but he knows nothing good is gonna come from pissing of the US.

The wall is practically paid for, they're just negotiating a payment schedule I bet.

It was just an excuse to put the video, I love this video and I throw the hat for these people XD

Reactions: el_gonz87

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is this fence in my backyard, it seperates my yard and my neighbors. Its old and is not high enough for my liking. I'm telling my neighbor that I want a new one and he is going to pay for it. My neighbor is no very upset at me and I have no clue why.

Where is the metaphor for illegal immigrants? "My neighbors 20 kids keep crossing into my yard, 19 are doing good things such as cleaning the area and trimming the bushes, 1 of them stabbed my own kid.

Yeah you better bet my neighbor is paying for that wall!

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Where is the metaphor for illegal immigrants? "My neighbors 20 kids keep crossing into my yard, 19 are doing good things such as cleaning the area and trimming the bushes, 1 of them stabbed my own kid.

Yeah you better bet my neighbor is paying for that wall!
Nope he isn't paying for, and nothing urges him to do so.

Last edited by StarTrekVoyager,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if one your shirts has a whole in it, you'd throw away all your clothes.

Illegal immigrants are not our shirt. If my neighbor throws a shirt into my lawn with 1 hole in it, you better believe that's going into the back into his lawn.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope he isn't paying for, and nothing urges him to do so.

They will, they know what the US can do to their economy. *cough* NAFTA *cough*

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our taxes will go higher to pay for the wall, that will never get going. Donald won't be in office much longer anyway. Even if he serves a full term, we will have much more than a wall to worry about.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, I'd give trump ~2 years to get everything negotiated. Mexico's presidential election is in 2018 and the guy in the lead is pretty much riding Mexican anti-Trump sentiment. Trump ain't getting nothing past him.

Also, as far as the 20% tariff goes, the US can try but I doubt Mexicans would keep trying to sell their goods at that point, for both practical purposes and Mexican pride.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, I'd give trump ~2 years to get everything negotiated. Mexico's presidential election is in 2018 and the guy in the lead is pretty much riding Mexican anti-Trump sentiment. Trump ain't getting nothing past him.

Also, as far as the 20% tariff goes, the US can try but I doubt Mexicans would keep trying to sell their goods at that point, for both practical purposes and Mexican pride.

If the Tariffs go in, Mexico can welcome the hike in unemployment. So many factories would relocate to keep the US market.

They can have their pride, still gonna pay for the wall some way or another.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Our taxes will go higher to pay for the wall, that will never get going. Donald won't be in office much longer anyway. Even if he serves a full term, we will have much more than a wall to worry about.

Pence - Ryan presidency, lord have mercy on the LGBT. I hope that doesn't happen, honestly.

The liberals know, Pence would be their worst nightmare.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Given the US can heavily bully Mexico if they don't agree to paying for the wall, I wouldn't rule it out. It sounds retarded, but it's probably one of the cheaper options in the long run.

edit:
(non-US) We'll pressure them into doing it

also I don't think Canada would pressure 'em into doing it m8.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given the US can heavily bully Mexico if they don't agree to paying for the wall, I wouldn't rule it out. It sounds retarded, but it's probably one of the cheaper options in the long run.

edit:
(non-US) We'll pressure them into doing it

also I don't think Canada would pressure 'em into doing it m8.

That's the thing... he -thinks- he can bully them, but there are international rules. If he wants to break them it might not just be about The US and Mexico.
Trump is a megalomaniac, never forget it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's the thing... he -thinks- he can bully them, but there are international rules. If he wants to break them it might not just be about The US and Mexico.
Trump is a megalomaniac, never forget it.

There are international rules, but no one really honestly gives a shit about Mexico. Its only ally is the US pretty much.
There's a lot of things Trump can't get away with, but there is plenty he CAN get away with. The tariffs that crazy monkey el gonz is spouting about are one example of many for things Trump could do without any repercussions worldwide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards