PokeNavGo - Reveal Pokemon, Anywhere on Earth!

Today GBAtemp brings you an exclusive reveal of the latest in Pokemon Go tracking apps:

PokeNavGO-Announcement.png

PokeNavGo allows a user to scan an area anywhere in the world and reveal where all the closest Pokemon are located, within a map size of up to 2 sq km.
How it works:

“PokeNavGO is stylish and easy to use. Simply find a location on the map, place the marker by pressing & holding, click the Pokeball to start revealing all nearby Pokemon. Once revealed you got to catch em all using the official Pokemon GO app.”
Features:

“PokeNavGo will be constantly updated and extended. Upcoming features will include the ability to filter for certain Pokemon."

Currently released for android 4.3 and above, an iOS version will follow shortly.

Check out the screens below and follow the links for the PokeNavGo Official Site and android download.

PokeNavGO-Install-1.png PokeNavGO-HowItWorks.png PokeNavGO-Install-Splash.png PokeNavGO-Scanning-London-1.png PokeNavGO-Scanning-London-2.png PokeNavGO-Scanning-London-3.png PokeNavGO-Scanning-London-4.png

:arrow:Download PokeNavGo 1.0 .apk
:arrow:PokeNavGo Official Site
:arrow:Facebook
:arrow:Twitter

Note: The functionality of PokeNavGo is dependant on official Pokemon Go servers being online.
Check your region's server status here.

PokeNavGO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokenavgo.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey fellas!

We did not yet have the time to read through all the new replies but we would like to announce that:

- From now on everyone has unlimited scans.
- We are continuously improving performance and stability.
- Mayor change on how our system works is just around the corner.

The changes we are about to implement will affect performance in an awesome manner,
reducing time to result to around 15 to 25 Seconds while revealing even more Pokemon.

Thanks for the feedback you have provided. Not everything was constructive but the few people that
were able to give constructive feedback have helped tweaking our service a lot.

Most people can not estimate what it takes to get an app like this out the door,
considering how much Niantic did to prevent such apps from working well.

We will update this thread as things get done...
Also curious about what Niantic will do today as friday has been their patch day :)

Regards,
the PokeNav Team

PS:

- IOS Version will follow shortly after we implemented the mentioned changes.

Last edited by PokeNavGO,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fellas!

We did not yet have the time to read through all the new replies but we would like to announce that:

- From now on everyone has unlimited scans.
- We are continuously improving performance and stability.
- Mayor change on how our system works is just around the corner.

The changes we are about to implement will affect performance in an awesome manner,
reducing time to result to around 15 to 25 Seconds while revealing even more Pokemon.

Thanks for the feedback you have provided. Not everything was constructive but the few people that
were able to give constructive feedback have helped tweaking our service a lot.

Most people can not estimate what it takes to get an app like this out the door,
considering how much Niantic did to prevent such apps from working well.

We will update this thread as things get done...
Also curious about what Niantic will do today as friday has been their patch day :)

Regards,
the PokeNav Team

PS:

- IOS Version will follow shortly after we implemented the mentioned changes.
Thanks for unlocking the scans, i know you would like to receive something due to your effort by developing this app, but you also need to know that since you are using niantic servers people will trash you veey bad, so unlocking the scans was the right move.

Now, how is the battery usage? Pokemesh shortest searching time is every 60 seconds (sorry for my bad english) but the bsttery usage is really high (even higher while using pokemon go) so how about yours? do you plan in decreasing the battery usage or implement a battery saver option?

i'll still try it out to see how well it works :)

Gnol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost my pro status and have 0 scans. Thanks for the app, when it worked it helped me catch a few dratinis and squirtles at Half Moon Bay.

I noticed when the app is in the background, the timer does not elapse until its opened again, and by then the timer is off.

Last edited by Gnol,

PokeNavGO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokenavgo.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all! We took the feedback serious, incorporated it well into our workflow, added a ton of nice stuff on top of it... and well... Have a look at what PokeNav GO has become during the period of silence and patching!

New features range from a decent highscore system to a very useful PokeDex/Pokefilter-Combo, added all Poke-Details (Pokedex Gen #1), neat Sound-Design, tweaked UI/Gfx/Usability and more... simply more than just a #PokemonGo-Scanner.

- - -

Buuuuuut! Since Niantic dropped 0.35 Api-Support as of 7th of October (rendering all such tools useless over night), it is uncertain at this point if it will be of any use as Go scanner/tracker app anytime soon if at all.

Keep checking back for News/Updates.
We might add the download link later on...

http://facebook.com/PokeNavGO
http://twitter.com/PokeNavGO

- - -

Here we go, some nice pix (imho) ;)

13.png
05.png
07.png
08.png
04.png
06.png
12.png
09.png
10.png
02.png
01.png
11.png

Last edited by PokeNavGO,

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh more torture. I don't even get to try this game. and here another post about it or something to do with it. lol

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! We took the feedback serious, incorporated it well into our workflow, added a ton of nice stuff on top of it... and well... Have a look at what PokeNav GO has become during the period of silence and patching!

New features range from a decent highscore system to a very useful PokeDex/Pokefilter-Combo, added all Poke-Details (Pokedex Gen #1), neat Sound-Design, tweaked UI/Gfx/Usability and more... simply more than just a #PokemonGo-Scanner.

- - -

Buuuuuut! Since Niantic dropped 0.35 Api-Support as of 7th of October (rendering all such tools useless over night), it is uncertain at this point if it will be of any use as Go scanner/tracker app anytime soon if at all.

Keep checking back for News/Updates.
We might add the download link later on...

http://facebook.com/PokeNavGO
http://twitter.com/PokeNavGO

- - -

Here we go, some nice pix (imho) ;)

13.png
05.png
07.png
08.png
04.png
06.png
12.png
09.png
10.png
02.png
01.png
11.png
Was hoping for an ios release that never happened. Now, it'll really never happen :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really...