Hacking Pokemon XD controller issue

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
issue: character goes up when i press any of the sticks on the controller full down

happens using: dios mios or nintendont, tried both, same problem...

explanation: after solving the memory card emulation problem with this game (using dolphin trick) i launched the game but when moving the character i couldn't go down... this happens when the stick is fully pressed down

if i press the stick halfway down, the character runs down, but once i press more, he goes up...
this happens in both the sticks, no problem with the D-pad (all the 3 do the same thing)

this doesn't happen in any other game, i played wind waker with no problem

what i tried:

i tried another controller, (usb controller under nintendont) and it played just fine
i tried to unplug and plug the controller in middle of the game, the "reset deadzone key biddings"
i plugged the controller to my computer and played the exact same iso from the usb drive using the same controller on dolphin, no issue at all (but computer is slow for dolphin 30 fps...)
i tried to run some key testing tools i found on the internet but they dont test the sticks in detail..

i don't think its the controller or adapter since other games play just fine...
if the iso was a bad dump, probably it would have the same problem on dolphin no?

any ideas how can i solve this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.