Misc Pokemon X & Y Tournament thread

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forgive the double post, but I want to ask.

Are you all still up for the idea of of gyms?
If so, we will have a fun couple of next tournaments!

Oswarlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think with a gap of time like that, a double post is fine :P

Is there a source of information on what these gyms are/how they are set up and all that?

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think with a gap of time like that, a double post is fine :P

Is there a source of information on what these gyms are/how they are set up and all that?

Me and my secret tournament committee have been discussing its set up, I'll post its rules and info if we go forward with it ;)
But I can say, this will show who really is the master of certain types

DemiseScythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely like to join in future tournaments or a league as I am just about done collecting all pokemon except legendaries. Gym leader sounds cool too, although I don't have a favorite type unless you count cute pokemons as one.

These are self-breed 5IVs, not EV trained and only Charizard has a completed moveset. Only choosed them because they are cute but was surprised at their strength. Still need to evolve Misdreavus.

Quick sweep: 8PLW-WWWW-WWW4-LD6U
Great comeback: S5BG-WWWW-WWW4-M2NN

Also I'll breed you or someone any 5IV in exchange for help evolving a few pokemons that evolve when trading while holding an item. I got like 6-7 to evolve. Helper gets Lvl1 5IV Outstanding Pokemon and you can choose which one isn't 31 and some rare pokedex entries filled. Any breedable pokemon is acceptable, natures are random. PM if interested.

OtakuLord17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like the idea of Gyms and more Pokemon Tornaments but won't some people be at a disadvantage since only Japan have Pokemon Bank.
Sure only some do but even still they're the only ones to get it whilst we in Europe and also the fans in America couldn't get PB.
I am still excited for the tournament if its gonna happen but I hope there will be some minor restrictions to keep the game fair.

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would like the idea of Gyms and more Pokemon Tornaments but won't some people be at a disadvantage since only Japan have Pokemon Bank.
Sure only some do but even still they're the only ones to get it whilst we in Europe and also the fans in America couldn't get PB.
I am still excited for the tournament if its gonna happen but I hope there will be some minor restrictions to keep the game fair.

I actually planned to run the next tournament with the release of Bank in the west, I predicted that to be the end of this month so hopefully im right.

Reactions: ßleck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH