Not open for further replies.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
maybe reading the actual posts would be good for you. he works, he has no time to train the pokemon, but he still wants to have them at level 100.
I did. Maybe not jumping to conclusions would be good for you.

It's still what he WANTS, not what Pokemon X & Y NEEDS.

Using your logic, it would be correct for me to say Pokemon games NEED to have all Pokemon obtainable without trading (because I have no friends time for all that).

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
it's in the name, it is just saves, not codes.

Did you even read the PDF??

bandicam 2013-12-07 14-02-01-391.png

https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/download/user-guide/powersaves3ds-user-guide.pdf

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but it accomplishes this by modifying the saves. Problem being that pokemon isn't saving in the regular fashion.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes but it accomplishes this by modifying the saves. Problem being that pokemon isn't saving in the regular fashion.

I know. Thats why I said "No codes for Pokemon Y & X yet"

Is for people saying there's no AR or Codes for 3DS Games

lol this made me laugh THERE IS NO AR FOR THE 3DS (at least not yet) I hope they'll never will be only an AR Dsi compatible with the 3DS I logged in 20+ hours not to mention catching Yveltal Mewtwo and the Z legendary with ultra balls (and It took 50+ of them combined to catch all 3) I'm proud I'm not cheating this time around so I hate to say it but I hope there WILL NEVER be a 3DS AR

^Like this guy

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol this made me laugh THERE IS NO AR FOR THE 3DS (at least not yet) I hope they'll never will be only an AR Dsi compatible with the 3DS I logged in 20+ hours not to mention catching Yveltal Mewtwo and the Z legendary with ultra balls (and It took 50+ of them combined to catch all 3) I'm proud I'm not cheating this time around so I hate to say it but I hope there WILL NEVER be a 3DS AR

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

There's a AR for 3DS already. Read

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
with this, it is possible that you could edit the save file, but this is different to (action replay) codes.
the 'code' function they show is similar to the stuff that some company did for ps3 'save' hacking.
like for house of the dead, you could load your save in it, and you can change your high score, and unlock all guns etc etc, but you cannot do stuff like infinite health, infinite time, never run out of ammo, etc.

it might be called 'action replay', but it does not use codes. (just like amazon kindle fire is not a 'real' kindle, it does not have an e-ink screen, bu people get confused)
using something like this, ideally it would be a bit like pokesav if they make it good enough, and if they do crack the pokemon save encryption.
but, like pokesav, you cannot make it so you walk through walls, you cannot make it that there is 100% capture rate, etc.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all...yes i know there arn't any

I read everything else first, then read the first sentence. I thought you were trolling at first, but I see that you are serious.

Anyways, until someone hacks the 3DS and 2DS lines of systems, Datel (makers of Action Replay) will not have a cheat device, as they rely on real hackers to do the work for them.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im glad the hacking guru's are working on it.

Call me an a$$hole, but I honestly get physically angry every time you say 'hacking guru'. The 'guru' part just makes me want to punch a hole through a wall. Never though I had anger issues either.

It's just when you use it to replace the term 'developer' and the like, and seem to be using it to pony up to these so called 'hacking gurus' to make a pokemon item editor at your request.

I apologize for being mean, but wanted to get this off of my chest. No hard feelings.

//end rant

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No you can't cheat in X&Y how about you play the damn game? No time? then don't play the game it's really that simple. All you fools wanna ruin online i just don't understand it.

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Pokemon really doesn't need cheats I'm almost 200 hours in and still have things to do trade, battle, get more friend safarys, trying to breed, level, battle maison, and to be honest and you guys have to admit. This pokemon game is easy, you can level pokemon over lvl 50 pretty easy, xp share, EV training easy, breeding easy with destiny knot, O-powers i mean if its still too hard maybe pokemon isn't for everyone. What happened with the good old times when blizzard released starcraft 2 wings of liberty and banned people from cheating in the campaign singleplayer xD

Phoenix_Lord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need....... yeah. Totally.

Really love how people use the word "need" for every single thing they want.

Sorry porkiewpyne ...maybe i shouldn't have used the word "need" ...would it have been better if i titled it "Pokemon X & Y-Request Action Replay Codes Please-"

Call me an a$$hole, but I honestly get physically angry every time you say 'hacking guru'. The 'guru' part just makes me want to punch a hole through a wall. Never though I had anger issues either.

It's just when you use it to replace the term 'developer' and the like, and seem to be using it to pony up to these so called 'hacking gurus' to make a pokemon item editor at your request.

I apologize for being mean, but wanted to get this off of my chest. No hard feelings.

//end rant

Sorry LimeWan...no apology necessary... i won't use the term Hacking Guru anymore.

All you fools wanna ruin online i just don't understand it.

AngryGeek416 i have no intention of playing online...or going to some battle expo...or any other thing. My intention was not to piss off all you members...i posted it here because this is the site where i got most of my codes for the other Pokemon games. I play the game for myself, because i enjoy it and like to try....as the tag line go's... "Gotta Catch 'Em All!!"

And DarkKnigh t i played Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and i didn't cheat...also i play World Of Warcraft with out cheating.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did. Maybe not jumping to conclusions would be good for you.

It's still what he WANTS, not what Pokemon X & Y NEEDS.

from how you wrote your previous post, it seemed that you wanted to say "people use the word "need" instead of "want"", as to say, "people can't distinguish between what they really need and what they simply want". it's not my fault if you didn't make clear what you wrote.

Using your logic, it would be correct for me to say Pokemon games NEED to have all Pokemon obtainable without trading (because I have no friends time for all that).

no, that's not my logic and now that I clarified how I interpreted your post, you can understand why.

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
The amount of people that need to get off the high horse is too dam high

Omfg its going to ruin online , omg its going to ruin the game , no it fucking wont stop being idiots fuck sakes ,its going to devalue shinys- really your putting value on data that appears buy mere chance?
Talking like its some commodity that it values real money
Every dam time someone mentions cheating , the moralist band wagon shows up using arguments that have no value what so ever, just to boost their ego like they are of some kind of superior level to others
Cheating didn't ruin previous gens and wont this as-well

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There's a AR for 3DS already. Read

That is NOT an AR. That's a save modder, which even if updated to work with XY, will never be able to give you full-on cheats, like encounter modding for specific species or shinyness. It will work just like Pokésav/Pokégen, and not even as well, since it's not game-specific.

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though the AR for 3DS is called "Action Replay" it doesn't do what previous Action Replays have done. It doesn't use code to modify the game, it only edits your saves. Example:

AR for Super Mario 64 DS (like super mario land for DS) - Can let you fly and be invincible

AR for Super Mario 3D Land - Gives you 3 stars in all the levels.

The AR for 3DS doesn't "hack" the game, it just edits the save file. Thus, it's a save editor under the name of "Action Replay".

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The amount of people that need to get off the high horse is too dam high

Omfg its going to ruin online , omg its going to ruin the game , no it fucking wont stop being idiots fuck sakes ,its going to devalue shinys- really your putting value on data that appears buy mere chance?
Talking like its some commodity that it values real money
Every dam time someone mentions cheating , the moralist band wagon shows up using arguments that have no value what so ever, just to boost their ego like they are of some kind of superior level to others
There's only like, one or two people said that.
And it did ruin GTS.

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know all you hacking guru's out there can figure this out.

The very fact that you said that tells me that you really don't know what all is involved. Believe me, if all those hacking gurus could figure this out, then it would be all over the internet by now. Security on the 3DS is completely different from any previous Nintendo handheld. Sure, one day we'll be able to do it, but that day is not soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Flamingo is such a good song 🥰🥰