KVPrasad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
This is my first post so please do not bite my head off,

For the record, I did do a lot of searching on the forums (which is why I will say this)

I have searched for this already, both PP, Google and GBATemp, but I either used the wrong terms, or couldn't find what I needed

/end Long disclaimer

Can I hackinject - edit saves on my 3ds Pokemon Y digital version.

I did read a lot about nand saves and whatnot but consider me a noob who wants to learn..

anything short of hacking open the 3ds and soldering? it .

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
thanks for the response...is that like a hard no, or is there something I can learn that is beyond the scope of my knowledge right now
Its completely beyond the scope of anybody to hack 8.1 for roms playing, save editing etc. Even on firmware 4.5, it isn't possible unless you have a japanese 3ds and a cybergadget device. Your best bet is to get a 4.5 firm 3ds and wait a month or two -- widespread save editing isn't too far off for flashcards.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first post so please do not bite my head off,

For the record, I did do a lot of searching on the forums (which is why I will say this)

I have searched for this already, both PP, Google and GBATemp, but I either used the wrong terms, or couldn't find what I needed

/end Long disclaimer

Can I hackinject - edit saves on my 3ds Pokemon Y digital version.

I did read a lot about nand saves and whatnot but consider me a noob who wants to learn..

anything short of hacking open the 3ds and soldering? it .

its not possible however what exactly are you wanting to do? complete your pokedex? maybe get every pokemon there is...are u wanting something specifically shiny... what are u wanting?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: