Gaming Pokemon X/Y 2 Diancie Cards

Shining One

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's face it. I don't have Pokemon Y anymore for reasons classified. I have a completely biased hate for all Fairy-types. And they've been collecting dust for 4 months now. (I'm not entirely sure this is the correct sub-forum to post this thread but here goes.)

Yes, you heard right. I'm giving away two North American Diancie cards that possess unused codes. I'm not entirely sure if they work anymore but by all means you may try.

Now there is a slight requirement. I would like for you to post the teams in which you would ally with Diancie to do battle with. Much so like;

Pikachu (Male)
Level ??

Squirtle (Female)
Level Squirt

Just for me to see the type of Trainer you are. If you aren't chosen consider yourself lucky. You're a formidable opponent and are in no need of Legendaries. In my opinion.

Now remember they are North American, so my deepest apologies to eager Europeans. I will humbly request a moderator locks my thread when the two codes have been dispatched, and will also edit this post afterwards. Also, my deepest apologies to those of you who could not make it in time. Godspeed.

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think its irrelevant whether the team is "formidable" or not. Diancie wont suddenly make your team amazing. If people want legendaries for strength they could just as well use the legendaries that come with the story lines. People who like collecting pokemon are the ones who benefit from having one. I already have one, and Im glad I do, but I'm not using it in my team. Personally I enjoy just looking at pretty boxes with pokemon in em lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s