Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
What's stopping someone from trading hacked pokemon from Gen 5 and trading it to Gen 6? (Assuming Black and White 1 & 2 is compatible with X and Y)
I really hope it isn't compatible with it. I want it to be a game that's all legit Pokemon when battling over wifi. This way, shiny Pokemon are actually nice to see as well as event Pokemon.

P

pasc

As long as they allow importing of my dear Firered team I sweat blood and sweat for I'm surprisingly fine with this.

If not...

GAWD ITS THE TRANSITION FROM GEN 2 TO 3 NAO....
Seriously. They should. not. do. that. Would pi** alot of people off. And is the ONLY thing that would break this game for me even before it arrives in the shelves.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What's stopping someone from trading hacked pokemon from Gen 5 and trading it to Gen 6? (Assuming Black and White 1 & 2 is compatible with X and Y)
Yeah I thought about that to, but for some reason I'm starting to think you won't be able to do that.
A plus would be that people could stop asking for lvl 1 legendaries and stuff since it would be impossible.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
As long as they allow importing of my dear Firered team I sweat blood and sweat for I'm surprisingly fine with this.

If not...

GAWD ITS THE TRANSITION FROM GEN 2 TO 3 NAO....
Seriously. They should. not. do. that. Would pi** alot of people off. And is the ONLY thing that would break this game for me even before it arrives in the shelves.

maybe they add a feature, as the game could flag imported from ds gen games (it will most likely have to due to the changes in Gen 6)

and would allow an option in wifi for no imported pokemon can be used in the battle

this means people can have there cheats and crap of all gen 5 stuff
but cant use it online with people that are wise to there crap

Reactions: Rydian

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope it isn't compatible with it. I want it to be a game that's all legit Pokemon when battling over wifi. This way, shiny Pokemon are actually nice to see as well as event Pokemon.

I hope so too. Though it would make finding another legit shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard much harder. Also if X and Y are non compatible with Black and White 1 & 2, the GTS system force trainers to ask for realistic pokemon trades

P

pasc

maybe they add a feature, as the game could flag imported from ds gen games (it will most likely have to due to the changes in Gen 6)

and would allow an option in wifi for no imported pokemon can be used in the battle

this means people can have there cheats and crap of all gen 5 stuff
but cant use it online with people that are wise to there crap
Actually I'd be more for the "include check to determine if pokeman is hacked stuff...

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I also hope it isn't compatible with B&W 1/2. So we can a Free-Hacks Pokemon Game...at least for the first year

I just hope we can find Pokemon from all Gens not like B&W 1(I hated it) where you could only find Gen5 Pokemon

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you all expect too much. of course there will be importing. there will always be importing. they may, only with the slightest sliver of chance, add their hackcheck to the import coding so at least badly hacked pokemon remain out of the new games. but i wouldnt count on it.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about trading pokemon from b/w 1/2 only through DSI/XL connection? this way only people with a legit card would be able to transfer pkmns...

sure someone could trade a hacked poke to a legit copy but atleast is something

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well nowadays it's so easy to make a hacked .pkm that is in no way at all different than a "legit" Pokemon, (strictly from a file structure standpoint), they would not be able to check if it's made with pokegen or not. Unless you're dumb/newbie and don't know how to use the programs right.

If they allow importing, we will see Pokemon that are technically "hacked" but they are still the same as if you spent the time raising it. It just pisses off other people that don't use these programs because on Day 1, you can have a pretty good team of 5th gen and below Pokemon.

Most of the time hacked shinies are easily identifiable so hopefully most of those will be stopped if they allow importing at all.

As for me, I'd rather have a fresh start for this generation. I was never one to keep my Pokemon from FR all the way to BW, so I don't care either way. You still own those games, play those.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I think they'll release an APP like PKMN RA to transfer PKMN's from IV/V Gen to the new ones, that's no problem, and sure they will, because it will be so much disappointing if they don´t, they could lose so much fans without that addition, and they know it... so, you can be reassured... the real question is... will we be safe from hackers?? I hope so... they are so annoying... I only used those programs to take those "In Life PKMN Events" cause in México they don´t exist.... fortunately, now exist the DLC, and how they said before, we can be reassured.. again.. :D

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I hope Nintendo doe something about the amount of hacked Pokemon this gen.. and all so block hacked one on WTC, and ban people from asking for dumb request on the WTC, like level 9 zekrom for a bidoof.

images

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.