Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the idea of having shadow lugia have the ability water bubble, was always a mystery to me why it didn't have a water typing on it even though it lives at the bottom of the sea
I Know Right? It Always Bugged Me. Anyway,Here's Some Text:At Verdant Cavern..."There's A Strange Feeling Inveloping You...Like Your Flesh Will Be Ripped Off Instantly...Rotom:Is This A Good Idea? Maybe Not...Will you take the Z-Crystal from the pedestal? Gumshoos?! Wait,This Isn't Gumshoos! This Is...REGIGIGAS?!] Regigigas The Most Powerful Of All Regi's Has Appeared! Regigigas disappeared back into the\ncave somewhere...But Why In Arceus' Name Was It Purple?!

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Know Right? It Always Bugged Me. Anyway,Here's Some Text:At Verdant Cavern..."There's A Strange Feeling Inveloping You...Like Your Flesh Will Be Ripped Off Instantly...Rotom:Is This A Good Idea? Maybe Not...Will you take the Z-Crystal from the pedestal? Gumshoos?! Wait,This Isn't Gumshoos! This Is...REGIGIGAS?!] Regigigas The Most Powerful Of All Regi's Has Appeared! Regigigas disappeared back into the\ncave somewhere...But Why In Arceus' Name Was It Purple?!
hmmm, I think that is a little too specific of a feeling to have, what do you think of this "You feel a chill run down your spine... You feel that your next movement, could be your last.... Rotom:Is this really a good idea? You think to yourself, maybe it's not, but I have to press on.... Will you take the Z-Crystal from the Pedestal? Gumshoos?! Wait, that isn't Gumshoos! Oh Arceus, that's Regigigas! Regigigas, The most dangerous out of the tetrad of Regi's, has appeared! Regigas has slipped back into the darkness of the cave somewhere.... But why in Arceus' name was it purple and why was it so malevolent feeling?"

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, I think that is a little too specific of a feeling to have, what do you think of this "You feel a chill run down your spine... You feel that your next movement, could be your last.... Rotom:Is this really a good idea? You think to yourself, maybe it's not, but I have to press on.... Will you take the Z-Crystal from the Pedestal? Gumshoos?! Wait, that isn't Gumshoos! Oh Arceus, that's Regigigas! Regigigas, The most dangerous out of the tetrad of Regi's, has appeared! Regigas has slipped back into the darkness of the cave somewhere.... But why in Arceus' name was it purple and why was it so malevolent feeling?"
You Are REALLY Good At Making Text! I'll Be Sure To Use Those Lines Of Text As Well!

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You Are REALLY Good At Making Text! I'll Be Sure To Use Those Lines Of Text As Well!
Thanks, I used to enjoy free writing in high-school, because I had a good English teacher who allowed the students to write whatever they wanted to write without judgement, and a lot of my stories focused on dark writing, I think the best example of the kind of writing I liked to write would be that of a mix between Bram stoker's Dracula, and Philip K. Dick's Do.Androids.Dream.Of.Electric.Sheep (AKA BladeRunner). If you want to, just send me the outline to each piece of text you want, and I can revise them for you, if you'd like.

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I used to enjoy free writing in high-school, because I had a good English teacher who allowed the students to write whatever they wanted to write without judgement, and a lot of my stories focused on dark writing, I think the best example of the kind of writing I liked to write would be that of a mix between Bram stoker's Dracula, and Philip K. Dick's Do.Androids.Dream.Of.Electric.Sheep (AKA BladeRunner). If you want to, just send me the outline to each piece of text you want, and I can revise them for you, if you'd like.
Okay! Thanks! I'll Send You The More Important Ones.

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I can help with the texture edits if you want, although I haven't yet tried to hack SuMo or UsUm, I can give it a shot.

On an unrelated note, why do you capitalize every word of your sentence? It's not an issue, just curious.

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can help with the texture edits if you want, although I haven't yet tried to hack SuMo or UsUm, I can give it a shot.

On an unrelated note, why do you capitalize every word of your sentence? It's not an issue, just curious.
That Would Be REALLY Helpful! I Don't Really Know Why I Capitalize Every Word. It Just Looks....Right.

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Battle Against Hau Screenshot(Also,Heading To School)

Attachments

• Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    17.1 KB · Views: 342

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody, darklink1010 here, this teams' schedule manager, story revisionist, and custom music adder. I have made a schedule of deadlines for us to show how serious we are. Granted this schedule is based on if we can get a dedicated texture editor. So without further ado here it is:

12-7-17- at least 3 textures are done for the shadow pokemon

12-12-17- Text edits up to the 6th island trial are revised and finished

12-20-17 More than 50 pokemon edits are done

12-22-17 More than half of the shadow pokemon are finished

12-30-17 All island trial text edits are finished

1-7-18 All textures for the shadow pokemon are finished

1-15-18 More than 200 pokemon edits are done

1-30-18 More than 300 pokemon edits are done

2-15-18 More then 400 pokemon edits are done

2-30-18 more than 600 pokemon edits are done

3-25-18 all the pokemon in the pokedex are done

3-28-18 full list of new custom music has been added

4-3-18 Needs to be played through and all work need to be double check

4-7-18 Aimed release date

(Pokemon edits refer to randomized movesets and other related things)

Just so everyone knows, Every Member will get two chances with their deadlines, IF THEY MISS THEIR DEADLINES MORE THEN TWICE THEN THEY ARE OFF THE TEAM. Just to let you know if you want join us. WE ARE COMPLETELY SERIOUS ABOUT FINISHING THIS. We will also try and post weekly to bi-weekly updates to show our progress.

Last edited by darklink1010,

ChrisVazquez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Is A Thread About A Pokemon Ultra Moon Rom Hack Similar To Tyranitartube's Alpha Sapphire And Sun Extreme Randomzier. Anyone Who Wants To Help,It Would Be Greatly Appreciated!
Some Things Will Be Randomized,But Not That Much To Call It A EXTREME Randomizer. That's One Of The Reasons Why It's Called "Pokemon Nightmare Moon" Instead Of "Pokemon Ultra Moon Extreme Randomizer.
Note:A Lot Of Things Won't Make Sense In This Game.
Example:A Bunch Of Trainers Will Be Effect By "Lance Effect"
The Lance Effect Is Where Certain Trainers Will Have Underleveled Fully Evolved Pokemon.
NOTE:A Lot Of Trainers Will Have Very Surprising Pokemon,So I Encourage You To Play On "Set"

Things Randomzied:
Level-Up Moves(80% Of It Is STAB Moves)
All TMs
Pokemon Abilites
Wild Encounters(Some Mega Pokemon)(No Legends)(Shadow Pokemon Obtainable In Post-Game)
All Trainers In Game Will Have Pokemon With High Powered Moves(I'm NOT Kidding When I Say This Game Is EXTREMLY Difficult)(Example:You Will Most Likely Lose To Hau A Few Times)
ALL Trainers' Pokemon Have Max IVs

Team Positions:
Texture Editor(If I Can Get Some People To Edit The Textures,I Will Release The First Beta Soon)
Story Editor
Game Testers(Everyone Can Have This Job)

Note:This Game Will Be EXTREMLY Difficult With A Dash Of BS

Progress Reports:
It Is Planned To Have Faba Only Use The Three Forms Of Deoxys.
Guzzlord Is Planned To Have Base 150 In All Stats Except For HP.
The First Shop In The Game Will Sell Rare Candies For Free To Easily Grind To The Game's Level Curve. The Level Curve Is Some What The Same,But Trainer Pokemon Have Stronger Moves They Wouldn't Get At Lower Levels. The Reason I Said Trainer Pokemon Is Because The Pokemon The Player Has Will Be Randomized. I'll Manually Edit All Of The Trainers Pokemon's Moves.
All Clothes Will Be Free.
Important Trainers' Pokemon Will Have Some Of Their Egg Moves,No Matter How Powerful The Move Is. They Will Also Have Moves That Have Either The Same Or Weaker Base Power As Some Of Their Egg Moves. Alolan Pokemon Will Also Have Egg Moves(And Moves The Same Or Weaker Power) From Their Normal Forms.
Most Pokemon Should Always Have Either All Physical Moves Or All Special Moves.
Beta 1 Should Come Out During December/Janurary(SHOULD)
Luvdisc Evolves Into Alomamola Through Friendship.
All Un-Important Trainers Will ALWAYS Have Three Randomized Pokemon With Four Randomized STAB Moves,And Random Held Items(Which Means Most Of The Held Items They Will Hold Will be Useless)
Important Trainers Will Also Have At Least 1 Pokemon With Maximum IVs And EVs.

All Shadow Pokemon Planned To Be In Game:
NOTE:All Shadow Pokemon Will Be Textured Over These Pokemon's Non-Shiny Form.

Shadow Regigigas(Dark/Normal)
Shadow Regirock
Shadow Regice
Shadow Registeel
Shadow Regular/Primal Groudon
Shadow Reshiram
Shadow Palkia
Shadow Shaymin/Sky Forme Shaymin
Shadow Virizion
Shadow Giratina
Shadow Rayquaza
Shadow Zygarde/10%/Complete Form
Shadow Xerneas
Shadow Magearna
Shadow Zekrom
Shadow Xurkitree
Shadow Lugia
Shadow Ho-Oh
Shadow Mewtwo/X/Y
Shadow Dialga
Shadow Arceus
Shadow White/Black Kyurem
Shadow Volcanion
Shadow Hoopa/Unbound
All Shadow Deoxys Forms
Shadow Ultra Necrozma
Shadow Guzzlord

Cool Texture Edits:
These Are Texture Edits To Make The Game Better.(Some From Tyranitartube)
Crystal Onix
Ruby Steelix
Kanga Jr.
Fallen Eevee And Fallen Eeveelutions
Eternal Florges
Purple Kecleon(Textured Over Shiny Kecleon)
Missingno. Kabutops(Textured Over Shiny)
Missingno Aerodactyl(Textured Over Shiny)
Every Pokeball Electrodes
Primal Dialga!
(More To Come)

Where is the download link

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's how the textures are presented in Ohana3ds, it will look normal ingame.
Oh, OK. I forgot that Ohana did that. It has been a while since I used it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's how the textures are presented in Ohana3ds, it will look normal ingame.
Anyway, Good Job. I wish I could help with the textures, but I don't have a computer to run Ohana3s.

@Pixel-Pie , is there anything that I could help with. I can't do Ohana3ds or Pk3ds.

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, Good Job. I wish I could help with the textures, but I don't have a computer to run Ohana3s.

@Pixel-Pie , is there anything that I could help with. I can't do Ohana3ds or Pk3ds.
I know that this question is for Pixel-Pie, but it would help if you could help spread the word of this hack for us, it would be a huge help, thank you for offering to help too, Pixel-Pie and I really appreciate the support

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You Could Spread The Word About This Hack! That Would Be GREAT! I Also Have Another Great Idea!
You Could Be The Game Tester! You Could Also Make A Trailer For The Game!

Last edited by Pixel-Pie,
Reactions: MrMcTiller

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATTENTION PLEASE:We Are Looking For At Least 1 More Texture Editor. Apply Now Before It's Too Late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16