ROM Hack Pokemon Sun/Moon Random (Boot9strap 1.3 + Luma3ds 8.1.1+ SaltySD + ver 11.6) Error Help Me Please

AaronHack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hello I need help I want to ramdomizar pokemon moon, edit textures and others and I can not, due to an error that I will add in the image.
I have followed several tutorials, I have done the following and it does not work:
1-I create the folders in the SD \ luma \ titles \ 0004000000175E00 \ code.bin with the file patched with the update1.1 SM.
2-Using Decryp9 I make a backup of the Game (Pokemon moon) in format CIA.
3- already in my pc use "HackingToolkit3DS.exe" to decrypt in folders the company.
4- Then Using pk3DS (S / M version) I open the game folder and randomly set the game. This modifies a file, specifically this to \ 0 \ 8 \ 3.
5-Return to the SD of my 3ds and I create the folder \ SaltySD \ SunMoon \ a \ 0 \ 8 \ and paste the file Modified in the previous step (File 3).
6- I turn on my 3ds by pressing SELECT to enter the LUMA3ds Options and set the option "Enable game patching".
7- I enter the game, it takes a while and then it breaks with the error mentioned ..
What am I doing wrong?
Who can help me??
I'm desperate and try everything until Budu xD

My console data:
Model: Nintendo Old 3ds XL
Ver: 11.6
Hack: Boot9strap 1.3 + Luma3ds 8.1.1
PS: I also tried lowering boot9strap and luma3ds to version 8.0, 7.1 and nothing works...and sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• Sin título-1.png
    Sin título-1.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: CaptainSwag101

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of the game do you have installed (v1.0, v1.1, or v1.2)? I know you said you have the code.bin from the v1.1 update, but v1.2 exists and you need to be sure you don't have that installed. Also, you should be using Luma's layeredfs instead of SaltySD.

AaronHack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Which version of the game do you have installed (v1.0, v1.1, or v1.2)? I know you said you have the code.bin from the v1.1 update, but v1.2 exists and you need to be sure you don't have that installed. Also, you should be using Luma's layeredfs instead of SaltySD.
YOU HAVE REASON T-T ..... I AM USING THE FILES 1.1 AND I HAVE THE VERSION OF POKEMON LUNA 1.2 :( DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FILES? Or is it better to download the Pokemon Moon version?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU HAVE REASON T-T ..... I AM USING THE FILES 1.1 AND I HAVE THE VERSION OF POKEMON LUNA 1.2 :( DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FILES? Or is it better to download the Pokemon Moon version?
That iso site might have the v1.1 update files.

Tutu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello i followed the random tutorial of dalia pokemon and i can not launch the random pokemon sun the game works but not the random so if anyone can tell me how to do or advise me a more detailed video on the random thank

WARlord1903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same problem. I've spent hours trying to find out what's wrong without any results.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If that iso site has it, you can install the v1.1 .CIA with FBI or your CIA Installer of choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1