ROM Hack [Pokemon Sun & Moon] PKHeX Gen7 - Legit Pokemon!

What starter is your favorite?

• Total voters

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I meant
"Legit"- Pokemon caught without cheating.
"Illegitimate"- Pokemon obtained by cheating.
"Legal"- Pokemon usable in online usage.
"Illegal"-Pokemon not usablein online usage.
Note: Pokemon may or may not be "usable" in online usage depending on similarity to "legit" pokemon.

Squiddy97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Howdy!

You're probably here because you want to generate Pokemon for sun and moon,
buy unfortunately you can't even come close to making legit/legal Pokemon.
So what do you do? You come here looking for some help.

Here are some .pk7 files for Generation 7 that will allow you to have legit hacked Pokemon!
This thread will be updated frequently with new Pokemon and/ or fixes!

If there are any issues, or you would like to request for Pokemon to be added, please leave a comment so I can fix and add them as soon as possible!

I might make a video tutorial on how to make legit Pokemon yourself!

Need steps?
1. Download the _sunmoon_.zip file at the bottom of the thread.
2. Take out the folder in the .zip file and place it wherever you'd like. :)
3. There should be some files with the Pokemon's name and a .pk7 at the end.
4. Have PKHeX open and make sure it's the newest update or at least one that's Gen 7 compatible.
5. All you have to do to get the Pokemon you want into PKHeX is to drag the .pk7 file into PKHeX.
6. The Pokemon you chose should've appeared on screen, just set it into your box or party and you're done!
Notes: If you change any of the Pokemon make sure to reroll the ID, if you are having problems with the TID and SID then just replace them with your own and see if that works.
Contributors:
osaka35
TrueMrHacker
nero99

Recent Changes:
-11/29:
v1 released with a little bit of Pokemon
-11/30: v2 released with a lot of new additions from contributors osaka35 and nero99!
-12/2: v2.1 Fixed Oranguru being rejected in wonder trade
-12/3: v2.2 Added Gengar, Whimsicott, Metagross, Magnezone, Lucario, and Dragonite.
-12/9: v3.0 Added a lot of new Pokemon! (Magearna, Necrozma, and more!) Added some pre-made shinies as well!
-12/11: v3.1 Added shiny Gengar and Alakazam with their mega stones! Golem fixed!
-12/30: v4.0 Added breeding Dittos from different regions holding Destiny Knots!
Here are the files bb. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry, I cannot put a proper link for a download of PKHeX because I do not own it nor am I allowed to upload the file.

yeah... can u PLZ add shiny pikachu with pikashunium Z plzzz

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now we need to figure out how to work out gen 1-7 movesets. That ash pikachu with it's stone might be a threat, i'd delete it. Some illegal balls here and there, but nothing that one cannot replace.

TrueMrHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we need to figure out how to work out gen 1-7 movesets. That ash pikachu with it's stone might be a threat, i'd delete it. Some illegal balls here and there, but nothing that one cannot replace.
I meant to remove the Ash Pikachu, I know it's illegal but someone requested it so I added it. And the balls don't really matter, I've used most of these Pokemon online and they are able to go through. My work isn't based on if they have illegal balls or not, if someone wants to make the Pokemon differently then they can do it themselves. These files are basically templates.

Ha_bibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, Id make the pk7 transfer Pokémon myself, if I can find a savefile for Yellow with all the Pokémon legitimately caught, so I can transfer through bank, then edit when they become Pk7-compatible. If anybody finds such a savefile, just post it or PM it to me. I have a lot of free time, might as well get stuff done.

I have a completely legal living dex in Bank, so I can just make files for every Pokémon ever and have them be legal and BR. I just need the movesets.

TrueMrHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, Id make the pk7 transfer Pokémon myself, if I can find a savefile for Yellow with all the Pokémon legitimately caught, so I can transfer through bank, then edit when they become Pk7-compatible. If anybody finds such a savefile, just post it or PM it to me. I have a lot of free time, might as well get stuff done.

I have a completely legal living dex in Bank, so I can just make files for every Pokémon ever and have them be legal and BR. I just need the movesets.
This isn't the place for asking for save files, your time is best spent somewhere else

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I want to ask a question here because I don't know where to ask.

Say, I have a gen 1 (Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow) save file, and I want to edit it like, boxed pokemon and trainer information, is PKHex compatible with that?
After that, I want to convert that save file to a "main" file to import to my Virtual Console of Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow, what software to convert Gameboy .sav to "main" file for importing to VC with JKSV.

Sorry if my question is inappropriate.

Trophies
Country
Canada
Apparently I'd touch have the 20th Anniversary GF Celebi, make it shiny, it's still tradeable in SuMo even if it's still "Shiny Locked".

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

TrueMrHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I want to ask a question here because I don't know where to ask.

Say, I have a gen 1 (Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow) save file, and I want to edit it like, boxed pokemon and trainer information, is PKHex compatible with that?
After that, I want to convert that save file to a "main" file to import to my Virtual Console of Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow, what software to convert Gameboy .sav to "main" file for importing to VC with JKSV.

Sorry if my question is inappropriate.
Surprisingly, yes! PKHex is compatible with Red, Blue, an Yellow. Just make sure you back up your VC though because random problems do occur when altering an VC game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins