Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TrueMrHacker, Nov 30, 2016.
will i get banned if i make a shiny pokemon and trade it online?
If you make a shiny with perfect IVs and things like that you will not be banned... but, if it is illegal (has moves it can't learn, shiny locked legendary, wrong encounter, etc.) then it won't be able to be traded nor will you be able to battle with it online.
hello everyone and kudos for mrHacker for this hard work.
btw i have a few questions and this is my first time using the pkfiles and pkhex program.
1. is it possible for pkhex to export the pkfiles at once? i have already Pokemon from box1
so i want to start and export the files to pc box 2.
2. what is the importance of re rolling the PID?what is pid?
3.what happen if i max all the iv's, medals and ribbons?
1. If you want to export your Pokemon from PKHeX you can right click on them while they are in the box, view their stats, then right click the picture (the one that isn't in the boxes) and press "Save as..." When importing a Pokemon just drag the .pk7 file into PKHeX and it will automatically load the Pokemon for you! Im not sure if this answers your question or not
2. I'm not quite sure that the PID is and what it does but what I do know is that if you copy a Pokemon and then have two Pokemon with the same PID and they go online together they will not work. It's a good idea to reroll the PID a few times and then saving your pokemon.
3. Giving your Pokemon perfect IVs and EVs is fine, but ribbons and medals aren't, if you gave your Pokemon the Hall of Fame ribbon/medal, thats fine. But if you gave it, for example, a beauty contest winner ribbon (from ORAS or RSE) Sun and Moon will reject that Pokemon since there is no way to get those ribbons in game. Things like Pokebank also check for this.
Edited: what about filling the pokedex before the finishing the game?
That is fine, as long as you actually have the PokeDex unlocked
ok thanks sir
im gonna enjoy this.
These aren't 'legit' pokemon. They are 'legal' pokemon.
Basically mean the same thing... but to not start an argument I'm just gonna say you're right
"Legit" pokemon are ones caught with out cheating.
Nice job on this, but if you update this anytime soon can you add 6IV Dittos from different regions holding a destiny knot?
I'll add those right now!
Hello, sorry to disturb this thread (especially since it is not directly related), but is there a possibility to have access to, modify, inject battle rules sets in those pokémon games? (using the new feature of downloaded rules) I suppose those are stored on the SD card rather than the card itself)
I ask because I miss Stadium's ability to choose my own parameters and list of authorized/Banned monsters.
If the only difference with a "real" pokémon is that you made it brilliant, no.
That actually seems really cool! I have no idea how it would work but maybe someone will have the same thought as you and make what you need. Keep asking around and maybe you'll find someone who can help! Good luck!
Can someone Just trade me a ditto? I don't want to do All the stuff needed Just for one Pokémon
hmmm.. iv'e got a pokemon from pokepelago but when i transfered it to pkhex it says illegal,met location unknown
PKhex don't recognize the pokepelago as a valid met location even when the pokemon its from there
in player perspective yes BUT when the computer said its a legal and accepted in an online trading.
effort and time is only the difference.
I suppose that is why people are using the term "legitimate" to point the difference out.