Misc Pokemon sun/moon ban question

TheKroos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my main 3ds console was banned from playing sun/moon early and I heard that you can system transfer and you can make another nnid and use it on the source console after the transfer. I already did the friendcode file unban method but I want to use pokebank again.

So I was wondering what if I backed up the nand of my secondary console then did a system transfer from my banned console to my secondary console then restore the nand backup would both consoles be unbanned? Would the secondary console be banned? Or would the banned console just stay banned.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
So my main 3ds console was banned from playing sun/moon early and I heard that you can system transfer and you can make another nnid and use it on the source console after the transfer. I already did the friendcode file unban method but I want to use pokebank again.

So I was wondering what if I backed up the nand of my secondary console then did a system transfer from my banned console to my secondary console then restore the nand backup would both consoles be unbanned? Would the secondary console be banned? Or would the banned console just stay banned.
Why not use PKSM instead pf PokeBank? It will save you so much hassle and money.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-unban-your-nintendo-3ds.449251/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning