Gaming Pokemon.Sun.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST

D

Deleted User

-you can convert it to a usable cia with decrypt9 although I wouldn't recommend this (hello freeshop).
all of the recent bans post-release are related to the game being a .3ds to cia conversion, so.. if you have CFW just use freeshop and download it from there, 99.9% safe unless nintendo adds a way to check if you actually bought the game

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I would recommend you get a retail dump.... this doesnt seem right.... If your going to use a .3ds and go online dont forget to use a private header.... Could always use freeshop and get the cia, probably safest bet and a pretty fast set up....
contrast release is not good? I have a private header & my conssole region is eur. So conttrast is the best I can get right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

all of the recent bans post-release are related to the game being a .3ds to cia conversion, so.. if you have CFW just use freeshop and download it from there, 99.9% safe unless nintendo adds a way to check if you actually bought the game
can I store the dowloaded .cia file from freeshop to my pc space?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
So I have downloaded another pokemon sun contrast release from the iso site. Now I have problem is the game stucks at the loading screen saying additional data is being created I have waited for 5mins still nothing happens.

crimsonnight

Trophies
XP
Country

Interesting, I assumed that because it's a region-free release and not a legit EUR dump it would be more problematic...

Punishing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Have people actually gotten banned post-release? Actual people who never played prior to release? I'm asking because the general consensus seems to be that everything is fine now with online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...