Gaming pokemon sun crash

hj74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I meant Pokemon ULTRA Sun

Hi, i have looked all over the forum with no help to my issue, or if its the same issue you can call me stupid.

Anyway i downloaded the pokemon ultra sun from a title key site using the QR code to download, once it was installed i try to run the game but my 3ds goes to a black screen with loads of white text about the 3ds crash or some dump numbers or something,

This is the 1st game i have downloaded with any problems, does anyone have any idea what my problem is ?

Does it matter if i am on 11.4 with LUMA and AL9H, Every other game i have works fine so i dont really want to upgrade from AL9H to B9S, But does my system crash when i try to open the game because i am on 11.4 or what is the problem ?

Thanks for any help

Last edited by hj74,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Game isn't out yet officially, so it's the seed missing or a bad install of the pre-load. Either find a cartridge dump somewhere or wait for official release and get it from FreeShop.

hj74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game isn't out yet officially, so it's the seed missing or a bad install of the pre-load. Either find a cartridge dump somewhere or wait for official release and get it from FreeShop.

Thanks for the reply, I thought the title key site was just linked to FreeShop so when i seen the game on the titlekey site i just installed it like any other game and it worked fine, I understand the game releases on Friday, But i know retailers have already shipped copys early and people have them now, So i dont understand the problem, I seen people say about the preload timer and other things but nothing of my error where my whole system crashes and i need to restart, But youre saying if i wait and download a different one from freeshop of titlekey site on release day it will work ?

Do you know if i need to be on the current firmware to play it and using 11.4 and AL9H is okay ?

Thanks again for any help

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the reply, I thought the title key site was just linked to FreeShop so when i seen the game on the titlekey site i just installed it like any other game and it worked fine, I understand the game releases on Friday, But i know retailers have already shipped copys early and people have them now, So i dont understand the problem, I seen people say about the preload timer and other things but nothing of my error where my whole system crashes and i need to restart, But youre saying if i wait and download a different one from freeshop of titlekey site on release day it will work ?

Do you know if i need to be on the current firmware to play it and using 11.4 and AL9H is okay ?

Thanks again for any help
FreeShop downloads the same games as they are in the official eshop, so if a game isn't out, neither FreeShop or the keys site itself will have it, but may have the preload. To play the digital one you need the seed, which will only be available after release. If you want to play early, again, get a cartridge dump. If it crashes, it's either a bad install or just something related to the missing seed and your settings or even your firmware since you need 11.6 to play it, but you can patch it to allow older firmwares to play it too (although it's a hassle). Why not update to b9s and 11.6?

Last edited by ThoD,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant Pokemon ULTRA Sun

Hi, i have looked all over the forum with no help to my issue, or if its the same issue you can call me stupid.

Anyway i downloaded the pokemon ultra sun from a title key site using the QR code to download, once it was installed i try to run the game but my 3ds goes to a black screen with loads of white text about the 3ds crash or some dump numbers or something,

This is the 1st game i have downloaded with any problems, does anyone have any idea what my problem is ?

Does it matter if i am on 11.4 with LUMA and AL9H, Every other game i have works fine so i dont really want to upgrade from AL9H to B9S, But does my system crash when i try to open the game because i am on 11.4 or what is the problem ?

Thanks for any help
it will be the same problem as the other versions, the game wont be any different just nintendo doing its same old milking money out of releasing the same game again.

use a program called card1to2 to convert the rom and it will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong