Homebrew Pokemon Sun Corrupted somehow?

JennTeamMagma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was wondering if anyone here knows the answer to a problem I've got. So today I updated my game to the latest version, which required me updating to the latest firmware. My homebrew is fine, but I had used this cheat menu someone made (idk the exact one, but it used NTR) to disable the game's outlines. So I start up my game, and before I even get to the title screen, it stays stuck on a gray screen for a few seconds, then the game crashes and my 3DS restarts. If anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried disabling the plugin to remove outlines? If you updated the game, there's a good chance it's no longer compatible.

JennTeamMagma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried disabling the plugin to remove outlines? If you updated the game, there's a good chance it's no longer compatible.
Ah, should've mentioned: the game's outlines were (somehow) disabled permanently, even without the plugin enabled. I haven't used the plugin in ages.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone may be able to help out if you link to whatever plugin you were using. I'm not sure what could be going on, but without knowing what the plugin did/does, it may be hard to fix it.

D

Deleted User

Were you using SMPD? Check your Luma folders and see if there are any patched bin files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0