Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon, The final games?

Do you think Pokemon Sun and Moon will be the final games?

• Total voters

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Viri,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's a 45 minute video, I'm not watching that shit.

I really doubt Nintendo will be stopping Pokeman anytime soon, unless they wanna shoot them self in the foot.
http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon
as I told it's not like stopping pokemon ... mans even if the creatr want t stop it they gonna give a way to continue that and kill it (lol ok it's a chance to make better, but anyway)it's logical from a big franchise
ok it's long but if you have nothing better to do is at least interesting, even with some crazy points XD

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe in the next anime series Ash gets sent to the Aloha region because he has earned enough ranking points from the past 7 regions he's been to to be tested. The trials of Aloha are perhaps (in the anime) are a test to see if you are ready for the champion league. (But not the only way to be tested) Ash succeeds here then next series in a few years will see Ash challenging the very best. Perhaps then the anime will get a revamp with a new main and from time to time we get to see a grown Ash battle. Perhaps he takes a brock or Misty like roll and tutors the next main chacacter.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe in the next anime series Ash gets sent to the Aloha region because he has earned enough ranking points from the past 7 regions he's been to to be tested. The trials of Aloha are perhaps (in the anime) are a test to see if you are ready for the champion league. (But not the only way to be tested) Ash succeeds here then next series in a few years will see Ash challenging the very best. Perhaps then the anime will get a revamp with a new main and from time to time we get to see a grown Ash battle. Perhaps he takes a brock or Misty like roll and tutors the next main chacacter.

It's alola

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, there still will be Pokemon games for the 3DS or any other new console. For example, Pokemon Sky / Pokemon Ground, or Pokemon Yes / Pokemon No, or Pokemon Fan / Pokemon Air Conditioner.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The chances of it being a reboot is really high!
finally someone watched the video before saying stuff? xD
but idk his idea abour zygarde ... I mean .. there are an more obvious thing abut his color match ingame
imgpsh_fullsize.png

yeah

Reactions: Queno138

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
finally someone watched the video before saying stuff? xD
but idk his idea abour zygarde ... I mean .. there are an more obvious thing abut his color match ingame
View attachment 57921

yeah

I've actually watched the video before it was posted here (I think).

They rebooted Gen III,
and a reboot may come, but at least pokebank connectivity would remain, probably.

Plus, it's a great way to churn more money!

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've actually watched the video before it was posted here (I think).

They rebooted Gen III,
and a reboot may come, but at least pokebank connectivity would remain, probably.

Plus, it's a great way to churn more money!
yeha me too but I mean, everybody as like " nah they aren't going to kill franchise" when this is not the subject :B

Deleted member 373057

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see the Pokemon franchise ending anytime soon. It's so successful and Game Freak would only be losing money if they stopped the production of the games.

Finn_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part of me wishes for S&M (:O) to be the last pokemon games. It feels like the series has gone on for a long time, and there's a ridiculous amount of Pokemon. However, with the Pokemon Go craze recently, there is no way that Nintendo/Game Freak would just stop making games. Pokemon Go was a way to bring the next generation of mobile-gaming children back to console land. They're getting a growing audience, and there's no way they'd stop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed