Pokemon Sun and Moon players getting permanently banned by Nintendo

j5c077

some old guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Consoles appear to be getting banned even if they haven't played online but just have the software, aswell.

is this true? i installed the leaked .cia and opened it to check that it worked, but didn't even play it. the 3ds is like 2 system software versions behind so i'd imagine it wouldn't even go online. should i expect the console to be banned?

D

Deleted User

is this true? i installed the leaked .cia and opened it to check that it worked, but didn't even play it. the 3ds is like 2 system software versions behind so i'd imagine it wouldn't even go online. should i expect the console to be banned?
In your case, probably not.

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should still delete it until tomorrow and get a version 1.0 copy from that iso site

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...