Pokemon Sun and Moon players getting permanently banned by Nintendo

Godamit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm seeing mixed responses so I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

I've just received my genuine copy of Pokemon Moon and it is being dumped (for my own personal use) as I type this. Am I safe to convert this dump to cia, install and play? Or would I have to stick to cartridge for the moment?

Last edited by Godamit,
D

Deleted User

I'm seeing mixed responses so I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

I've just received my genuine copy of Pokemon Moon and it is being dumped (for my own personal use) as I type this. Am I safe to convert this dump to cia, install and play? Or would I have to stick to cartridge for the moment?
Stick to cartridge but don't even enter the Festival Plaza.

D

Deleted User

My n3ds xl only have "002-2812" when i play eshop. Is it NNID ban?
I play online still work with the cartridge game.
Can I unban via change the number in secinfo_A?
Sorry, my eng is bad :(
Yeah, you have a NNID ban. I don't know how to bypass this error.

Reactions: cena2008

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I dled the leak and played it last week. Accidentally got on festival plaza online cause I forgot to turn it off after I browsed eshop, immediately turned it off as soon as I saw it connected. Right now I'm dling the preload on eshop. Does that mean I'm not banned? Or not yet but definitely be getting the ban hammer soon?

D

Deleted User

So I dled the leak and played it last week. Accidentally got on festival plaza online cause I forgot to turn it off after I browsed eshop, immediately turned it off as soon as I saw it connected. Right now I'm dling the preload on eshop. Does that mean I'm not banned? Or not yet but definitely be getting the ban hammer soon?
You're probably safe, I just suggest that everyone with the leak should stop playing it until the actual game comes out, since I and others have been banned from simply accessing the Festival Plaza, or so it seems.

Reactions: Ecner19

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You're probably safe, I just suggest that everyone with the leak should stop playing it until the actual game comes out, since I and others have been banned from simply accessing the Festival Plaza, or so it seems.

Thanks. I think I'll wait for one week to be sure that I'm off ninty's radar. I might be banned later.

D

Deleted-400430

Well, it's their fault. Why can't they just wait for the game to come out? Isn't it better that way anyway?

Reactions: signz

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people want to play online they shouldn't be using a hacked console anyway. Cart and legit firmware is the way to go. It's funny that people here that have a hacked console actually went and called Nintendo about the ban. WTF the world is doomed.
I'm not blaming hacked consoles or pirating its the train of thought that counts. One can have a non hacked console and a legit game, playing online too early b4 the release is a shared risk.
This isn't a hacked console purge

Reactions: Deleted User

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone explain me how to delete the ticket of the title ?I have removed the game from the system settings as a normal ...
Someone tells to even delete the history of the played title , how can I do even this thing ?
I'm using Pokemon moon when the 3ds are online and never go online with the game ...until now I'm not banned fortunately

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain me how to delete the ticket of the title ?I have removed the game from the system settings as a normal ...
Someone tells to even delete the history of the played title , how can I do even this thing ?
I'm using Pokemon moon when the 3ds are online and never go online with the game ...until now I'm not banned fortunately

use fbi to delete the ticket. look for the title id

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: