Hacking Pokemon Sun and Moon Legit CIAs confirmed?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they they will be in another firmware like 11.1 because that will be the latest version thenç
99.9% Guarantee to be on 11.0. I see a 0.1% chance of being on higher than 11.0 as the consoles are made at least a couple months in advance and as such have the latest firmware at that time.

Reactions: Deleted User

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
11.0 is patched and is why the DSiWare downgrade method is the only method of downgrading on 11.0 and why legit CIAs cannot be installed.
Let me elaborate on my post, 11.0 DID somewhat patch the arm11 kernel exploit used for downgrading, but not fully. It's still usable, just requires precise timing. There was a firmware minimum list to disable downgrading, but I'm pretty sure nothing was ever introduced to stop legit cia installation using svchax, therefore it's still possible.

Reactions: Deleted User

Nintendo4DSXL

Pokémon-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope they are "leaks" but on 18th is erlayer as in Germany so i can play it before release and when on 23rd i have my games with Stealbook i can hopefully transfer my SaveGame

Last edited by Nintendo4DSXL,

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Let me elaborate on my post, 11.0 DID somewhat patch the arm11 kernel exploit used for downgrading, but not fully. It's still usable, just requires precise timing. There was a firmware minimum list to disable downgrading, but I'm pretty sure nothing was ever introduced to stop legit cia installation using svchax, therefore it's still possible.
The timing is far too precise to ever be executed correctly.

A better bet would be waiting for a brand new arm11 exploit rather than trying to get svchax working again.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
The timing is far too precise to ever be executed correctly.

A better bet would be waiting for a brand new arm11 exploit rather than trying to get svchax working again.
It's still possible... I'm just saying that it's still possible, back in the 4.0 days kernel9loaderhax seemed impossible, right?

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
It's still possible... I'm just saying that it's still possible, back in the 4.0 days kernel9loaderhax seemed impossible, right?
Well, this is a totally different situation. And actually, back in 4.0, arm9loaderhax was impossible. It wasn't until nintendo added the OTP to the chain of trust in 9.6 that arm9loaderhax was possible.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is a totally different situation. And actually, back in 4.0, arm9loaderhax was impossible. It wasn't until nintendo added the OTP to the chain of trust in 9.6 that arm9loaderhax was possible.
I thought the otp was used in every revision of arm9loader (the entire key sector is encrypted based on the otp). 9.6 fails to verify the key though.

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How/where will we be able to see if there is a du
S/M is gonna release in China on 11/18, which means that the CIA (non legit) is gonna be leaked online ~2-3 weaks bfore the release date
Which means we will be able to get it during early/mid october
Get a CFW if you want to play it bfore release date
Yes I will buy the games after their release

How/where will we be able to see if there is a dump of pokemon sun/moon available?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.