Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon legendaries possibly leaked

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sun-moon-169-en.jpg

These names correspond to the Sun and Moon theme, and they are “Solgaleo” and “Lunaala” as rendered in Japanese, “Sorugareo” (ソルガレオ) and “Luna’aara” (ルナアーラ). Judging by the names, it seems they will be the same for both English and Japanese versions of the game.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by BurningDesire,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen fake images of what looks like a primal or mega evolution for Ho-oh and Lugia. Looks cool, too bad no Pokemon game can ever rival the greatness of silver and gold.

Reactions: nxwing

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen fake images of what looks like a primal or mega evolution for Ho-oh and Lugia. Looks cool, too bad no Pokemon game can ever rival the greatness of silver and gold.
Same. I think I used one for my Pokemon sun and mood footage thread. They look sick but even if that was true I doubt game freak would buy those designs / make them as awesome. We can hope though! As for heart gold and soul silver those are my fave remakes because A) I love hoho and lugia. B) I used the pokewalker as a step counter everyday and I still do xD. However once diamond and pearl remakes come to life. They will be my fave :D

Last edited by BurningDesire,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup