ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon GARC files

New3DsSuchti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh wait I found out. It's in a083, the area model and textures is two files before the overworld models. And you can replace the textures normally in ohana

Yea is right but when you export the .png how you can import the .png File? (This was my first problem too)

For Example i used the a\0\8\3 dec_2465.bin (that is the Aether Fundation Outside Texture)

1. Unpack this with Pk3Ds (!!!NOT WITH OHANA REBIRTH!!!)
Pk3Ds Create a dec_2465_BG Folder

dec_2465_BG Folder.PNG

2. In this Folder is a 0_BG, 1_GB, 4_BG, 5_BG, 6_BG Folder and 7 other Files in the 0_BG folder is the Texture

0_BG Folder.PNG

3. In the 0_BG folder are 34 bin Files (00-33.bin) you can open the .bin files with ohana Rebirth and look what you want to edit if you found what you want close Ohana Rebirth and Rename this File to .cm (if you don't Close you can't rename the file)

4. Open Ohana Rebirth again go to the BCH texture Replacer load the .cm File and export the .png file

5. if you Edit the .png File import the image with the BCH Texture Replacer and save it

BCH Texture Replacer.PNG

6. Rename the .cm file to .bin and Repack the Folder with Pk3Ds
(you become a 0.BG file)

7. Copy the name from the First file (0.664669952) and delete the file rename your 0.BG to this name what you copy (0.664669952)

8. Repack the dec_2465_BG folder with Pk3Ds and Rename this to dec_2465.bin (But first delete original file)

Finish ^ ^

Aether Fundation.PNG Aether Fundation 2.PNG

Sorry for my bad English ^ ^

Last edited by New3DsSuchti,

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which file is map models? I`ve scanned this thread and found a few different answers....a/8/0/5 seem to be the most common one, but its 0kb in my moon dump

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or is anyone else ja ing problems lpading a sun and moon texture cause im swammped and been at it for two days now with no luck

AaronHack

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
HELLO I HAVE A QUESTION... HOW CAN I EDIT THE TEXTURES OF MY OWN TRAINER ... I HAVE ALL DESENCRIPTED AND I CAN OPEN THE MODELS WITH OHANA .... I WANT TO PUT TO MY TRAINER THE APPEARANCE (TEXTURE ONLY) OF RED OR BLUE.
HELP MEEE PLEASEEEE WITH A TUTORIAL :(

Attachments

• Sin título-2.png
    Sin título-2.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 798

New3DsSuchti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HELLO I HAVE A QUESTION... HOW CAN I EDIT THE TEXTURES OF MY OWN TRAINER ... I HAVE ALL DESENCRIPTED AND I CAN OPEN THE MODELS WITH OHANA .... I WANT TO PUT TO MY TRAINER THE APPEARANCE (TEXTURE ONLY) OF RED OR BLUE.
HELP MEEE PLEASEEEE WITH A TUTORIAL :(

You can Import/Export the Trainer/Pokemon Texture with the Ohnana "BCH Texture Replacer" (Ohana Rebirth/Tools/bch Texture replacer...) i hope i can help you ^ ^

Reactions: AaronHack

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i wanted to make lillie the trainer i cant
No, you can't. You can't even do that in Citra (at least no one has the time to try).... The trainer model isn't a whole model it's spliced and separated between other garcs. You would have to take the model of Lillie, splice it in the correct spots, then import those over the trainer models (which as of right now there is no way to import custom models into Gen 7).

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys! I am currently working on a Fan Game in UE4. But, I need some assets for the maps, but since all I accomplished with Ohana and the romfs garcs, ended up in weird mashes and materials (atleast for UE4, since they weren't a native FBX) I'd wanted to ask if someone with more knowledge on 3D Modelling in general, whi has managed to dump some maps from any of the games (especially city's and rooms) could throw me a pm.

To make clear what I mean, for example on model****source.com there are models of the Players house' interior of sun and moon, which I'd love to use, but they are super messy and not provided as fbx, which made that impossible for me.

So if someone managed to dump a whole city for example lumiose from xy or hau'olu in sumo or whatever, or rooms, and managed to get them into a clean single mesh with textures and mats then I'd appreciate if you'd throw me a pm. Thanks.

Tundraviolet

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone here know if it's possible to replace the player model with a npc? For example replace the protagonist with Giovanni. Just an example. Since the player model seems to be parts I don't think it possible but I would appreciate feedback.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here know if it's possible to replace the player model with a npc? For example replace the protagonist with Giovanni. Just an example. Since the player model seems to be parts I don't think it possible but I would appreciate feedback.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's nearly impossible and highly improbable.

D

Deleted User

yes and no. the fact is that player models have more bones and expression that a npc doesn't have. You would need to add them, rig them, add expression and import it again, Too tidious.

Lugiadri1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys!
I have a question, did somebody knows where I can find and extract (or just visualize) the textures of the inside of a Pokémon Center (including the textures of the texts on the screens above the Shop corner) and of the ingame Game Freak studio? That's not for hacking them, just for specific personnal project.
Especially in USUM GARCs, but it can be ok if it's SM GRACs.
Thanks! :P

Last edited by Lugiadri1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: