ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon GARC files

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Kingsbury8 Anyway, do you know where the orange background is, just start a fight?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So swapping a shirt with shorts would make both disappear? But the feet might stay?
I advise you to take model shoes the way that only the one appears in the battle

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I found the files (the backgrounds just start a fight) but Ohana3ds does not open the file to replace the textures, is there a way to open it?

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had luck editing box/party sprites for pokemon in Sun/Moon?

I have the correct bin file from the garc, but ohana gives me an error every time i try to open the bin of the sprite, with the texture replacer :/

I've edited an in-battle sprite fine before with ohana..

FIuveeX

out of service!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I've seen a few videos of people changing cut scene models, and swapping Poke Ride models. My question is, where tf are they?
And where are le NPC (E.g Lusamine, Kukui, Mom) models and animations? I want to test them with Meloetta :"

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've seen a few videos of people changing cut scene models, and swapping Poke Ride models. My question is, where tf are they?
And where are le NPC (E.g Lusamine, Kukui, Mom) models and animations? I want to test them with Meloetta :"
No one has been able to swap NPC models or even texture edit the overworld ones. GF out smarted is.

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No one has been able to swap NPC models or even texture edit the overworld ones. GF out smarted is.
no it's just modders being stupid that's all. being honest
Also that video above. Game Freak are not smart, by the way. Can't even program genders without muh 256 value therefore resulting in falsely advertised ratios. fucking ace brother gamefreak

Reactions: FIuveeX

FIuveeX

out of service!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also that video above. Game Freak are not smart, by the way. Can't even program genders without muh 256 value therefore resulting in falsely advertised ratios. fucking ace brother gamefreak
Look 'ere mate
I'm not trynna be this stupid modder you speak of
It's called experiments :"

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That video above uses the in battle models. We know how to edit/swap those. It's the overworld models no one seems to know how to edit.

FIuveeX

out of service!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've tried myself and tested all Poke Ride 'Mons with e.g Cosmog, Sylveon and Xerneas. Yes, the PokeDex models are swapped, so are in-battle models. But the Poke Rides are the same, therefore Poke Rides are likely in a different GARC.

Last edited by FIuveeX,

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually doesn't; I've tried myself and tested all Poke Ride 'Mons with e.g Cosmog, Sylveon and Xerneas. Yes, the PokeDex models are swapped, so are in-battle models. But the Poke Rides are the same, therefore Poke Rides are likely in a different GARC.
I was talking about NPC overworld models not PokeRide models.

Reactions: Joele and FIuveeX

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Cutscene/battle models - a/1/7/0
NPC/Pokeride models - a/1/9/6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol