Country
United States

Kyoshiromibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you very much! This is very useful, and it is still very much needed. Have you thought of uploading this to the model site so lots of people can use it? If you happen to find the map locations again for some reason, please let me know.

To be honest I did not think of it
I use the maps only for my MMD animations

Ultra Space.png
Battle Royal.png
Altar of the Moone.png

What model page do you mean?
https://www.models-resource.com/

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I asked where the title files were before. How do I open the .moflex files that are inside of the 'm' folder? Sorry if this is a dumb question I've been behind in 3ds modding for a while

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to figure it out, but I've hit a wall. Here's what I have so far.
  • The overworld models are stored in a083. Points to @Sergius22 for mentioning it.
  • For reasons that would only make sense to Gamefreak, every area has their own set of models. It follows the same order as the wild encounters, so I made a quick list using pk3DS. It needs some work since there's like 20 different "route 1"s in there, but eh, it's a start.
  • I'm not actually sure what the models in a196 are used for, but they're exactly the same as the ones in a083.
  • (Almost) all my attempts to swap models ended in a freeze when I entered the area. The music would play, but that's about it. I've been using OnionFS since it can output a log file, and it always seems to hang at a092.
  • The one sorta-exception I've found is the Elite 4 members. If you replace them, the new model does show up, but it'll freeze when you trigger the whole 'welcome to the league' cutscene or get too close (the game is actually frozen in that screenshot). Same as before, it hangs on a092.
So basically, I know how to swap them, but it freezes when I do.
What about if you swap models in the same area using the same method as replacing trainer animations by replacing just the model? Like in some areas Lillie and Hau are both there, could I swap just their models and have it work?

Last edited by Kingsbury8,

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
What about if you swap models in the same area using the same method as replacing trainer animations by replacing just the model? Like in some areas Lillie and Hau are both there, could I swap just their models and have it work?
I tried swapping Hau and Lillie's models around, and it froze. I tried it again, this time swapping the animations as well , but exactly the same thing happened. :(

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I took a part of the model (protagonist) and replaced it with the model I wanted to make invisible. But it has not disappeared completely the shoes of the model have remained...

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took a part of the model (protagonist) and replaced it with the model I wanted to make invisible. But it has not disappeared completely the shoes of the model have remained...
So basically you swapped two things into spots they shouldn't be? And they disappeared?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: