Hacking Pokemon Sun and Moon demo question

lamende

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i downloaded the .cia for Sun and Moon. Works fine and everything but I'm wondering about the ash-greninja. Will i be able to get it on a .3dz version?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should relate to save data. If I recall the demo for X/Y you went back into the game later and transferred your stuff.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thinking the same thing..would demo from freeshop count? it's my first time with this sort of thing..im only after that Ash-Greninja being able to transfer without issues to my cartridge or cia.. hopefully PHBank gets updated too..tho official pokebank subscription is cheap anyway i might renew for another year..

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't have an issue regardless. Honestly you should just get it straight from the eshop since it's free. Unless you have something preventing you.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It shouldn't have an issue regardless. Honestly you should just get it straight from the eshop since it's free. Unless you have something preventing you.

LOL im lazy creating another NNID after i created one on another 3DS..yeah might get it from eShop then, il just delete the one from freeshop beforehand..thanks..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night