Pokemon Soul Silver Crypto Lugia Sprite Hack?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Kurái Tsukí Ryu, Sep 20, 2009.

Sep 20, 2009
    • Banned

Kurái Tsukí Ryu Banned!

Message Count:
    Germany
    I have a question......I will have Crypto Lugia on my Pokemon Soul Silver edition and have make the sprites for him here
    [IMG]
    but i don't no how i can changed this with the sprites of lugia(the best would be when it can changed against the shiny sprite it looks not good) if you can help me with a programm or you can hack the rom......this would be super [IMG]

mew512 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    for the overwolds search for a soul silver list.txt on pokemon comunity download it and open poketex in the same place as the list ( so put them in the same folder ) then either change the colurs or insert them yourself im not sure how tio do that but search on youtuibe

xmodxgodx i think and a video called something like use custom sprites in platinum will come up

this will work for soul siolver because you copy and pastwe the text into poketex so dont worry if it will work

cant help with the pther one soz btw this is what i woul do if it dosnt work sorry

ds22 New Member

Message Count:
    Netherlands
    This is by far the best lugia texture I've ever seen.
    • Banned

Kurái Tsukí Ryu Banned!

Message Count:
    Germany
    Thanks mew512 and ds22 i try to hack the version....but i need time.....when i clear it i write it in this thread and tell you how i done this [IMG]
    • Banned

Kurái Tsukí Ryu Banned!

Message Count:
    Germany
    All what i need is a Pokepic programm for ss....or platin i think

mew512 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    No problem i saw this and thougt it would be a great hack even if it is small

i just thought of a event for it you could edit the text for the lugai event but edit what the kimoko girls ( you know the ones in the dresses in Eurecta town cant spell :L) and edit the sprites and this could completly edit the story and once we learn how to hack SS/HG.

Soul silver Shadow edition and thanks for the comment about my help hope it works [IMG]

Hotzdevil New Member

Message Count:
    India
    man if this lugia sprite can be added thru a hack then it'll be awesome, i totally agree to your view mew512 it'll be like a shadow version cool..

Posts merged

man if this lugia sprite can be added thru a hack then it'll be awesome, i totally agree with your view mew512 it'll be like a shadow version cool..

mew512 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    maybe not to far future we can hack HG/SS I would be very happy to help you create Pokemon Shadow Soul ( comment back on the Name )

btw are the map file in D/P/Pt the same format as HG/SS because maybe if they are we could create a custom region made of parts of kanto sinoh and jhoto does that sound or does it sound pretty bad plz comment back but on this thread lets keep focused on the lugia sprite hack

i just thought of this litterally while i was typing so if you dont want it hear plz feel free to delete the comment

Posts merged

maybe not to far future we can hack HG/SS I would be very happy to help you create Pokemon Shadow Soul ( comment back on the Name )

btw are the map file in D/P/Pt the same format as HG/SS because maybe if they are we could create a custom region made of parts of kanto sinoh and jhoto does that sound or does it sound pretty bad plz comment back but on this thread lets keep focused on the lugia sprite hack

i just thought of this litterally while i was typing so if you dont want it hear plz feel free to delete the comment
    • Newcomer

yan.h New Member

Message Count:
    Germany
    Hello,
    Ok, I will also do something else from the Sprite Patner (lugia) because I like something!
    I will then improve;)
    I'm trying until I manage ok
    And I wish a nice day;)

[IMG] for ever
    • Banned

Kurái Tsukí Ryu Banned!

Message Count:
    Germany
    yan.h i need only the programm i will do it alone......you can take my sprite but only when you give me the program
    • Newcomer

SharPvBlood New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Is the top for when it follows you cause thats huge

Nero2000 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Hey I'm doing the same thing but with more sprites. You can help if you want. Only thing is there is no version of PokePic that supports HGSS.

nathancnc New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    This Version fully supports HG/SS

If you can edit the regular shiny lugia (which is pink) into this crypto lugia that would be great!!!!!!
    I just want to keep regular lugia aswell.

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Message Count:
    United States
    It's not a texture. It's a sprite.

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Message Count:
    United States
    Did you really need to bump a 4 month old post to say that?

CookiesMilk New Member

Message Count:
    Malaysia
    Maybe he just didn't notice the age of this thread?

SPONSORED LINKS