ROM Hack Pokemon shuffle

LoneGrenade

IT Technician/Rookie Coder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not doing it in emuNAND for the same reason that OR/AS's web browser injection cannot be done in emuNAND.

In this specific case, patching the RomFS to achieve the same effect is very easy, though, if you know what you're doing.

Oh I see, you're not using spiderhax at all. You're modifying the ROM dump itself?

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see, you're not using spiderhax at all. You're modifying the ROM dump itself?

No, I am using spiderhax.

I am not doing it in emuNAND, because you cannot do it in emuNAND.

I am doing it on sysNAND.

My comment about modifying the ROM dump was a solution for people who insist on playing this in emuNAND instead of on sysNAND.

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, I am using spiderhax.

I am not doing it in emuNAND, because you cannot do it in emuNAND.

I am doing it on sysNAND.

Oh I'm sorry, I assumed you had an emuNAND setup. You're running on a 9.5 sysNAND?

EDIT: this is confusing me, I thought you couldn't run anything in sysNAND that you downloaded in emuNAND without transferring your ticket.db over.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry, I assumed you had an emuNAND setup. You're running on a 9.5 sysNAND?

EDIT: this is confusing me, I thought you couldn't run anything in sysNAND that you downloaded in emuNAND without transferring your ticket.db over.

1wn4szl.jpg

I have a separate system on emuNAND.

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a separate system on emuNAND.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was missing something. I'm in the process of transferring my ticket.db over to my 9.2 sysNAND so that I'm able to use spiderhax on my newer content.

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was missing something. I'm in the process of transferring my ticket.db over to my 9.2 sysNAND so that I'm able to use spiderhax on my newer content.
Then has SciresM in the same 3DS 9.5. sysNAND and 9.5 emuNAND or it ins't possible? And can you explain what is a ticket.db transferring?

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then has SciresM in the same 3DS 9.5. sysNAND and 9.5 emuNAND or it ins't possible? And can you explain what is a ticket.db transferring?

SciresM has two 3DS's, one on 9.5 sysNAND and one running an emuNAND setup. There is currently no public way to have 9.5 sysNAND and emuNAND.

A ticket.db transfer from emuNAND to sysNAND would allow you to play your eShop content on a linked sysNAND. If you emuNAND and sysNAND are unlinked, you're unable to do this.

EDIT: Just an update, Pokemon Shuffle does not run on 9.2, it results in a 3DS logo loop. I assume it just wasn't meant to be played on 9.2, so spiderhax on Pokemon Shuffle is a no-go for anyone that is only running a 9.5 emuNAND setup.

Reactions: danzou22

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SciresM has two 3DS's, one on 9.5 sysNAND and one running an emuNAND setup. There is currently no public way to have 9.5 sysNAND and emuNAND.

A ticket.db transfer from emuNAND to sysNAND would allow you to play your eShop content on a linked sysNAND. If you emuNAND and sysNAND are unlinked, you're unable to do this.

EDIT: Just an update, Pokemon Shuffle does not run on 9.2, it results in a 3DS logo loop. I assume it just wasn't meant to be played on 9.2, so spiderhax on Pokemon Shuffle is a no-go for anyone that is only running a 9.5 emuNAND setup.

I understand all, thanks for the reply :)

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thx for this!
Sadly I cannot use it, cause I'm on emunand.
So (noob) question: Any way to get this to work on emunand (Gateway) or install the pokemon shuffle cia to sysnand 9.2? (I guess no to both questions :-) )

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx for this!
Sadly I cannot use it, cause I'm on emunand.
So (noob) question: Any way to get this to work on emunand (Gateway) or install the pokemon shuffle cia to sysnand 9.2? (I guess no to both questions :-) )
I've got it installed on sysNAND 9.2 via transferring my ticket.db. It doesn't launch properly, I just get a 3ds logo loop.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I posted my thing to make the stuff in Shuffle's shop free here.

Code here: http://pastebin.com/syPUQqMi

Hah, works perfectly, and sadly, it also shows how broken this game is.
I personally don't want to cheat in this game, all I want is unlimited hearts. But I did try out buying those powerups on a level I already beaten and... it's ridiculous. Complexity -1 makes it way, WAY too easy to score combos, especially in combo with Mega Slowbro (mega start especially 'helps' with brokeness). Just look at it:
ss

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah it worked ive tested also myself on european version.

well this mean will ban people using cheat on pokemon shuffle ? or is just like VC injector?

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
well this mean will ban people using cheat on pokemon shuffle ? or is just like VC injector?
Well, honestly, Nintendo has no way of knowing you cheated. You don't connect to eShop to buy cash and hearts, only for those diamonds, which are not part of the hack.
That really is pay to win at its best... or worst.

I'd say worst. It's not even pay to win. It's pay to cheat practically. P2W is if a free player has an incredibly hard time to win anything and it's not exactly true here (ie. once you manage to beat and catch some of the legendaries in Expert Mode it get's hella easy)

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, honestly, Nintendo has no way of knowing you cheated. You don't connect to eShop to buy cash and hearts, only for those diamonds, which are not part of the hack.

I'd say worst. It's not even pay to win. It's pay to cheat practically. P2W is if a free player has an incredibly hard time to win anything and it's not exactly true here (ie. once you manage to beat and catch some of the legendaries in Expert Mode it get's hella easy)
well at least it make more easy to catch them it allows me using only audino or sableye megas to do and also glad someone did make a hack for pokemon shuffle and didn't damage save data or stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1