Hacking [???] Pokemon Shuffle & Rumble World

D

Deleted User

I'm using Pokémon Shuffle 1.1.10 EUR. I exported my save (01410) with sdf and I can't find offset 0x6A.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

D

Deleted User

Thanks. Now I'm having trouble importing the save. I've read the other page where it says that I need to delete the secure data but it doesn't work for me. I even tried to save the game again, export the save and import the edited save file and then delete the secure data.

It's even stranger. When I reload my edited file it continues the old save. Even if I delete the old file and import the edited file it still loads the old file... but there shouldn't be any old data left right?

Some help would on how to import succesfully be appreciated

Edit: there are also 2 save files.

- 00001410.dat
- 00001410_.dat

I'm guessing that I should edit the second fine, the one with the underscore. But both aren't working atm.

CroCop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Delete everything that you have extracted and try it again like this:

Search 01410 and highlight it so its yellow, then press Y to export it to your MicroSD Card. You will extract a savedata.bin file, thats what you need.
On your MicroSD Card you will find it there \filer\UserSaveData\201505XXXXXX\00001410\savedata.bin
Open it up with a Hexeditor (im using HxD for it) and look the Offset: 6A - replace the value with FF. Just save it and put it back to the folder :
\filer\UserSaveData\201505XXXXXX\00001410\savedata.bin
Now you need to import it back, highlight again 01410 in SaveDataFiler and delete the secure Value (R+X) then just import it from your SD Card

D

Deleted User

Delete everything that you have extracted and try it again like this:

Search 01410 and highlight it so its yellow, then press Y to export it to your MicroSD Card. You will extract a savedata.bin file, thats what you need.
On your MicroSD Card you will find it there \filer\UserSaveData\201505XXXXXX\00001410\savedata.bin
Open it up with a Hexeditor (im using HxD for it) and look the Offset: 6A - replace the value with FF. Just save it and put it back to the folder :
\filer\UserSaveData\201505XXXXXX\00001410\savedata.bin
Now you need to import it back, highlight again 01410 in SaveDataFiler and delete the secure Value (R+X) then just import it from your SD Card

It worked! I was messing around with the wrong files. :nayps3:

Now I'm happy and playing this game :yaysp:

Reactions: CroCop

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im trying to do this, but there are about 5 6A values. Do i change them all? (clicked replace in HxD and clicked Search for and Replace with)

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Diz87XB.png

So i replace all those values on that line to FF?

there are even multile 6A offsets...

TLrDqQE.png

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blue numbers are the addresses, so the value you want is the one on the first black row, directly below the "6A" header you highlighted. The one below that would be 0000016A, the one below that 0000026A, etc.

The left blue numbers are the addresses of the first byte in that row, the top blue numbers are the last two numbers in the address of that column. So the intersection of that row and column is the sum of those two. (In that last screen shot, the third row begins at 00000200 and includes everything from 00000200 through 000002FF, for example.) The value at offset 5F is 36, the value at offset 63 is BF, the value at offset 255 is 0A, and so on.

Start with what you originally got out of SaveDataFiler, change ONLY the byte at offset 6A, and that should work, if I'm understanding the instructions correctly. I haven't tried this process myself, but hopefully this will help you.

Ten Pound Cow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to elaborate on CroCop's instructions so I can explain it to the best of my ability to prevent any confusion on how to get extra jewels and coins in Pokémon Shuffle. If anyone still gets lost with my instructions, then let me know and I'll edit my post and try to fix it. For the sake of simplicity, I recommend you use HxD as your hex editing tool since that's what I used in my instructions, but it's entirely up to you.

1. Download HxD or another hex editing tool on your computer.
2. On your 3DS, open up SDF.
3. In SDF, look for the number 01410 under the User tab. Export the save data by pressing Y.
4. Now turn off your 3DS and hook the memory stick into your computer. The file you want is the savedata.bin, and you can find that at \filer\UserSaveData\201505XXXXXX\00001410\savedata.bin.
5. Copy savedata.bin onto your desktop or wherever you want, then open the savedata.bin with HxD
6a. http://imgur.com/kGViGhg
6b. In the picture above, you'll see two boxes; a red and black one. In the red box, you need to change that number to 128 so you can find appropriate byte to edit, so change it so you can find the 6A byte.
6c. The value of the offset you want to edit is 00000000x6A, so you want the 00000000 row and the 6A in the column. You can look at the picture and look for the black box, if you need help looking for it. Once you find it, change that value to FF. Now save and exit.
7. Copy and paste your edited savedata.bin back to your memory stick in \filer\UserSaveData\201505XXXXXX\00001410\savedata.bin, then put your memory stick back into your 3DS and start up SDF again.
8. In SDF, go to the SD tab, and there should be the user data with the number 00001410. Import that data by pressing A.
9. After you import the save data, you have to go back to the User tab and look for 01410 again. You need to delete the secure value by pressing R+X so you can use your save file.
10. Start up the game. You should have 15 jewels, and you can get 99999 coins when you spend some coins or even simply start a battle, I believe. Enjoy!

Last edited by Ten Pound Cow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [He will] only make $1.5 million per night after taxes. Poor guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My stupid computer chair keeps slowly going down, but I don't notice it goes down, until I'm like reaching up to my desk. I just bought this f er last year.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    K3nv2 would know...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only for Bakers
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard he has a Wario fetish, but only if no Wizards are around.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    jk with you Bakerman, much love. fist bump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He really knows how to kneed the dough
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man. I can't wait til CTGP 8 comes out on Switch, been waiting forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Boners Makes me wanna play Duck Hunt NES
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pooping nice
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is a "Poop de Boop"? I've heard it mentioned several times now but have no idea and can't find anything online bout it. Is it a British term for restroom/bathroom or something?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It is a perfume
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we have virgin islands if it's populated
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They should change the name to K3Nv2's Mom islands. (Or before he responds, My Wifeys Islands)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah me saying that's more predictable than you talking about my mom
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hence urewifes so predictable she'd buy every man on the virgin islands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or they buy her
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    true dat, on that note I'ma try go get some myself, peace!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/-GDjDECLDG0?si=MNEjk8rkmioj1xE2