Gaming pokemon s/m demo speculation & wanting a challenge in game for once...

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
who will give us ash greninja in the demo?? definitely not ash himself... if its ash himself or anyone gives us his/her greninja without some sort of tough battle or difficult challenge to get him, I will pull my hair out until my head turns red like a pokeball from blood loss...

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
who will give us ash greninja in the demo?? definitely not ash himself... if its ash himself or anyone gives us his/her greninja without some sort of tough battle or difficult challenge to get him, I will pull my hair out until my head turns red like a pokeball from blood loss...

Most likely we will just be given the Ash Greninja without rhyme or reason sorta like the mega Glalie/Steelix

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jessie and James succeeded they stole his greninja so we battle them steal him from them then make them blast off again just like the show :P

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like Ash-Greninja won't be some simple "Hey you found a Ash-Greninja!" type deal but I do think that it will be given to us after some sort of event happens that makes us "able to become one" with our Pokemon in-game and we go through some epic battles and cinematic scenes (that's what I'm hoping for at least: can't blame a guy for dreaming :P)

Reactions: DarkRioru

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thread moved to appropriate section.

Have we ever gotten a pokemon demo before? Who is the audience? Who the hell doesn't know what pokemon is?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I feel like Ash-Greninja won't be some simple "Hey you found a Ash-Greninja!" type deal but I do think that it will be given to us after some sort of event happens that makes us "able to become one" with our Pokemon in-game and we go through some epic battles and cinematic scenes (that's what I'm hoping for at least: can't blame a guy for dreaming :P)
"the end of demo"
"pre order the games blabla trailer"
"as a gift for play this demo heres a gift: ash greninja"

or:

"hey look here's a lost pokemon who can't find his trainer"
"after 1 little mission"
"that pokemon created a bond with you so strong he wants to be with you now"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thread moved to appropriate section.

Have we ever gotten a pokemon demo before? Who is the audience? Who the hell doesn't know what pokemon is?
pokemon OR AS "special demo"
don't know why it was called special...
you can get it on eshop, gives you little gifts like revives...

IIRC there was also a kiosk demo for some older games either 4th gen or 5th gen

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: BORTZ
D

Deleted User

Because special demos don't have a limit on the number of launches.
Also because it wasn't just a chunk of the actual game they ripped out and threw at people IIRC, it was a special area they made specifically for the demo.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also because it wasn't just a chunk of the actual game they ripped out and threw at people IIRC, it was a special area they made specifically for the demo.
Yeah, I really liked that one (and the extremely small chance of getting a special mission). Hoping for the same with the SOON demo.

Last edited by SomeGamer,
Reactions: Deleted User

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why does it have to be "ASH" Greninja lol looks like I'm naming my character ASH - Said no one ever

because its a character from the anime. its ash's special greninja that mega synchronizes with him and stuff.

also, of course it wont be challenging to get it. everyone will be able to get it by winning a moderately simple battle with loaned pokemon, probably just like the oras special demo.

as for challenge in the game. you have every chance in the world to play the game in a challenging way. use everstones, switch out two pokemon every new town, dont grind mindlessly.
turn off exp share.
and so on and so on

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
because its a character from the anime. its ash's special greninja that mega synchronizes with him and stuff.

also, of course it wont be challenging to get it. everyone will be able to get it by winning a moderately simple battle with loaned pokemon, probably just like the oras special demo.

as for challenge in the game. you have every chance in the world to play the game in a challenging way. use everstones, switch out two pokemon every new town, dont grind mindlessly.
turn off exp share.
and so on and so on
Oh I see... Never get into the anime anymore so yeah

but Thanks for telling me that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse