Hacking Pokemon Rumble World

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hmmmmmm why did you updated your 3ds you can,t use spider arcode with that firmware. there is one solution you can buy a sky3ds if sky3ds can install .cia then you can spoof your browser to use the spider arcode that is the solution spider arcode has lots of games code to hack you can edit any game with it. its your choice if you want to use spider arcode then you can buy a sky3ds or you can wait for some miracles to happen if gateway was able to boot on 9.7 firmware i will have recommended you that because its the best cart yet you can wait for gateway to support 9.7 firmware

MikeALC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never knew of it's existence. :-P
I appreciate you trying to help me! Maybe some day we will get an easy way of hacking the 3DS on any version. Gots to out smarts the nintendos.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hmmmmmm why did you updated your 3ds you can,t use spider arcode with that firmware. there is one solution you can buy a sky3ds if sky3ds can install .cia then you can spoof your browser to use the spider arcode that is the solution spider arcode has lots of games code to hack you can edit any game with it. its your choice if you want to use spider arcode then you can buy a sky3ds or you can wait for some miracles to happen if gateway was able to boot on 9.7 firmware i will have recommended you that because its the best cart yet you can wait for gateway to support 9.7 firmware
sky3ds will not let him hack anything, its just for playing roms....literally the only way he is getting (lots of free) poke diamonds at this point would be knowing someone with GW/CFW who can hack their own save then do a system transfer to his system which *should* transfer the hacked save over to his system (meaning he would loose his current save).....but thats a pretty long winded process and he would end up loosing any eshop purchases he has made and any saves he has for any eshop games

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a great game. Many would disagree. I like it. Yep. So I have my SD backed up, and I'd like to max out my pokediamonds. I found a save editor here--

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-rumble-world-diamonds-p-tool.386526/

My problem is that I don't have a Gateway, and I really don't intend to use one for anything but this. Is it possible to ask someone on here to take my save (not sure where that would even be in the SD card) and edit my save for me. This is a freemium cashcow game and I would have no problem buying it, but even after you pay $30 (not really worth that), you still don't get infinite diamonds.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
If you do spend the $28.46 it takes to buy 3000 diamonds, you get a mine that gives you 20 diamonds a day, as well as a thing that makes all balloons cost only 1 diamond to reinflate. ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Rumble_World#Pok.C3.A9_Diamonds )

As others have said, though, you'll need a way to decrypt your save to be able to edit it, so without exploitable firmware to be able to run SaveDataFiler or an exploitable browser to use the Spider hacks, you are unfortunately out of luck. You can set up a Homepass relay, and every five visitors will give you a diamond, as well as make it easier to get the bonus ones from the shop for getting visitors, but that's about it.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
16a5vfl.jpg

Check out how much diamonds i got :mthr:

MikeALC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pdensco, why would you make a grown man cry like this? Why can you not share your diamonds darn it! XD

MikeALC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! What is this gateway thing that I have been reading about? Would that work or is it just a rom playing device?

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! What is this gateway thing that I have been reading about? Would that work or is it just a rom playing device?
A Gateway can do a lot, but it can't be used on systems higher than 9.2. Until a new exploit is found in 9.7, there is no way to get the access you need, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.