Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Another unrelated note: Are we EVER going to see the ability to edit toy strength added to the save tool?
I ask because THIS:
A FREAKING PARAS WITH OVER 5 MILLION STRENGTH. And I have no idea how the hell he did it, and could probably not replicate the results myself unless using the save tool.

Any news on this?

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, would I just export my save with JK's save manager, use this editor, and then import?
Or do I need to do any specific steps in between?

Rocket Grunt

Trophies
XP
Country
What GBA Emulator is required to use this? Because on pokémon rumble world I'm rank 28 but I want to reach rank 33 but its hard so this would really help me to do that if you just tell me the required GBA emulater

Last edited by Rocket Grunt,

cevaceva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone upload a fresh savefile where you barely started the game(so you only completed the first starting/tutorial area)?

Last edited by cevaceva,

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, about changing Pokemon to ones we don't have.

I'm at max rank, and just need to get the various formes and variants (so things like Deoxys and Arceus). If I change random Pokemon into those, will they count towards the titles?

Also, has anyone found a way to actually increase the power of a Pokemon? I'd love to give myself a Pikachu with 5000 power. lol

Batrimimina!

Trophies
XP
Country
will this work with Rumble Blast? When I saw the saved contents, it's related to Rumble World's so are they compatible?

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for bumping)

Can I use this to add pokemon from a previous save? I have a few saves that were extracted with svdt a while ago. The files either have the 00slot00 folder or the files outside of the folder.

I tried to restore the save by itself and it doesn't work...

Husain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help, Whenever i try opening the 00slot00 folder on the tool, it gives me an error

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 322

Shoopz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to edit my save file, but I keep getting "Index was outside bounds of array".
What does this mean and how do I fix it?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SciresM, I have a problem.

I use this editor to max out my rank so I can find Pokemon with stats in the "millions." After finding 719 Pokemon, I take the balloon that takes me to the randomly-generating lands, but even with a maxed-out rank, I tend to only catch Pokemon with only double-digit stats. What do I do?

Churro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm encountering an error when I attempt to open the 00slot00 folder. "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Could not load file or assembly 'Ionic.Zlib, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn