ROM Hack Pokemon rom changer b2w2

rkm143jpat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here explain to me that when I use the evolution editor(Changing evolution of a pokemon into white Kyurem) and when my pokemon evolves it becomes an unknown first with no name..and i looked it up on my party..it became a bad egg.. is there anyway to have white kyurem be in a evolution line of a certain pokemon?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not that familiar with how the game is coded, but it would stand to reason you couldn't, simply due to White Kyurem being two Pokemon and the save data preserving the data for both. By evolving it from one, it's probably reading that Pokemon's data and some random garbage data for the other, hence the bad egg.

D

Deleted User

I'm not that familiar with how the game is coded, but it would stand to reason you couldn't, simply due to White Kyurem being two Pokemon and the save data preserving the data for both. By evolving it from one, it's probably reading that Pokemon's data and some random garbage data for the other, hence the bad egg.
If the data of White Kyurem was separated entirely from Reshiram and Kyurem, I feel like then it could be possible to make it evolve from another Pokemon.

Reactions: rkm143jpat

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the data of White Kyurem was separated entirely from Reshiram and Kyurem, I feel like then it could be possible to make it evolve from another Pokemon.

Possibly. Like I said, I don't really know, it was just an educated guess on my part. It's even possible that the data stays separate and it just has a flag for the two saying they are fused, and calculates the stats and everything when loading. I haven't really poked at the technical side of Pokemon since Gen III.

rkm143jpat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I want to replace the files of sceptile with that of white kyurem...i just dont know which file i should replace..in one file there are multiple parts right?...anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol