Hacking Pokemon Randomize - A Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS NTR CFW Plugin

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will randomize the encounter table of the current map you are on.
You will only encounter Pokemon you have not yet captured.
Once you have all 721 captured, then it will let you encounter anything.

To use this plugin, place Pokemon Randomize.plg into the following folder on your SD card depending on your game.

X: /plugin/0004000000055D00/
Y: /plugin/0004000000055E00/
OR: /plugin/000400000011C400/
AS: /plugin/000400000011C500/

*EDIT* it seems on X/Y that instead of checking the captured flags, it checks the kalos born captured. shouldnt effect anything on a new game, but using on old games you encounter stuff that in your dex as a pokeball.

Attachments

• Pokemon-Randomize.zip
    440.5 KB · Views: 93,827
Last edited by KazoWAR,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"You will only encounter Pokemon you have not yet captured."

That's really cool!

Gonna try this out later tonight, thanks!

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Encounters also stay the same for me. Tested with Alpha Sapphire.

Tested on X with a complete PokeDex and it's working perfectly fine! I just ran into a Mega Latias. Haha.

300bcc794e92dfe0de58879c1c18206e.jpg

Last edited by Dayfid,

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow, that should make catching them all a semi-bearable experience. How does it work in dungeons though, will it completely remove the battle mechanics when I have caught all the ones who are repeated over and over? Before I have all 721 I mean.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the green flash, but my encounters are still the same.
what FW are you running? its possible that offset locations change.

Wow, that should make catching them all a semi-bearable experience. How does it work in dungeons though, will it completely remove the battle mechanics when I have caught all the ones who are repeated over and over? Before I have all 721 I mean.

i am not sure i fully understand what you are asking. but any map with random encounters should be effected. it will generate a random number from 1-721 and check if the flag is set in the Pokedex as captured, if it is, it is skipped over, if it is not, it will set that Pokemon in a encounter slot. if all 1-721 capture flags are set, it will set any number from 1-721 to an encounter slot.

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
what FW are you running? its possible that offset locations change.

i am not sure i fully understand what you are asking. but any map with random encounters should be effected. it will generate a random number from 1-721 and check if the flag is set in the Pokedex as captured, if it is, it is skipped over, if it is not, it will set that Pokemon in a encounter slot. if all 1-721 capture flags are set, it will set any number from 1-721 to an encounter slot.

I think I got confused by the "current map" you mentioned in the OP, I thought it worked like the regular game, only that it banned out the ones you already have. So say you meet 10 different pokemon in a specific dungeon, if you already have the 10 I wondered what would happen. From your answer I guess it works on a bigger scale, so every pokemon is encounter-able at any point in the game randomly? Seems like a very nice plugin, will test it out when I have time.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting random system errors after catching random pokemon, sometimes it will work, others it will crash after the capture

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, wow. Now I wish I could use that NTR CFW on my 10.0 3DS. :( Still, that's really amazing and sounds lots of fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn