OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah I wanted to comment on that too but I forgot.

Nimbus said:
So wait, Cress is Female (Always made more sense to me to be honest)

But Bianca is a Male, gigantic mind**** right there if thats the case, I mean her sprite looks mostly the same.

Well Bianca is a girly boy and Cheren is a tomboy. It matches with their personalities, which hasn't changed.

Nelhew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I won Elite Four with a Patrat.

You don't really need an evolved pokemon to win.

You just need steroids and knowledge on IV and EV.

claudicado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have named Bianca Bianco
smileipb2.png

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing thing is this really is the best hack. The others had great skill but lacked an essential quality for a work to be truly unique and that is creativity whereas with this I don't even know how you can get more creative. Definitely a huge rats off to ya. Only flaw I see is that you expect us to beat a solid 1st gym leader and the only available pokes are
­­­­­­­­­­
Lillipup
Patrat
*Rattata
*Bidoof
*Zigzagoon
*Sentret
­­­Purrloin
*Pidgey
*Poochyena
*Caterpie
*Weedle

Not even one decent pokemon in that bunch, I'm all for difficulty but I'm also for usability. My favorite part about lightblack was that they gave you a diverse pool of quality baby pokemon you could raise such as Magby, Smoochum, Elekid and starters like Totodile and Chimchar. Pokemon that though weren't strong had some kind of long-term continuity to them. Nobody has fun raising Rattatas besides youngster Joey.

15ocbv7.jpg

(horrible sarcastic use of paint)

D

Deleted-236924

Unsure if someone brought this up before, but...
How are you going to make sure people aren't cheating?
If they cheat their Pokémon so that they look entierely fine, then you won't have any way of knowing it, even if they show the Pokémon's stats and all that stuff.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, in the attached pokemon location guide, I don't see a Horsea or Seadra yet there's supposed to be every pokemon in this game.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The top portion of the guide says this:

The following is a list of locations along with the Pokemon that can be found in them. Pokemon with
a * next to them mean new Pokemon that cannot normally be found in the real games. Use the search
function to look up a Pokemon. If you cannot find it, try looking for its evolutions. If you still
can't find it, then it's location hasn't changed (this applies to most Surf, Fish, Swarm, Shaking
Grass, and Fossil Pokemon).

Likely youll have to check serebii for locations.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just looked up Horsea on Serebii and it doesn't say Horsea is in Pokemon Black/White so I believe he may have just forgotten Horsea.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: lol I'm really enjoying some of the npc speech.

*Battles toddler
''I thought you had to be 10 to be a trainer.''
*Defeats toddler
''I'm breaking the law''

tumblr_lh1vxmKOgA1qaco1k.gif

claudicado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aragornbird said:
claudicado said:
You should have named Bianca Bianco
smileipb2.png
I was going to change the names, but I didn't. I'm just too used to their real names.

By the way, if you are playing this, how far are you?

I'm already in Castelia. I agree when some say that the initial Pokémon available (weedles, normal types, etc.) are difficult to bring against the 1st gym leader, but, just like in the original game, I relied on the elemental monkey
wink.gif

I really think you should adapt the names and dialogue to the gender changes, 'cause your artwork changes are amazing and the text should fit to that, don't you agree?

Great job, I'm really enjoying this hack!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can, can you give Cheren larger breasts? I mean, I'm not trying to be a pervert, but at the moment she just looks like a male cross-dresser.

Ogyukos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried patching it the first time using 5594.nds, which is Pokemon White and it should be unedited, but it came out invalid. After trying it again with the download you put up, the command prompt says that the xdelta has an unrecognized command or something. Tried using the xdelta GUI but that doesn't seem to work >_>
After the .bat files activate though, it renames the .nds to PokemonWhite or PokemonBlack depending on which one I used. Do you see any problems here?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-try a different rom(i used a patched rom so they do work)
-rename it
-put it in the same folder

It's actually a very easy patch.

Ogyukos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it was the checksum that was the problem. Had to search for other things to get it to work. Thanks for the help :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality