ROM Hack Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if this would ever be finished =p Good to see it's done now.

Although I'm kind of in competition with you now, from what I can see our hacks are actually quite different despite about half of the features being the same. You do seem to have upped the difficulty quite a bit, from that little I saw from the trailer (that Morimoto battle... oh dear, haha.)

I might give this a go as soon as I can, looks fun. The gender switching is interesting, to say the least o_o;

Though about that "The best Gen V hack" statement... we'll have to see about that. Ohoho.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Nelhew said:
I love Gender Benders. Weeeee~

She-Cress looks pwetty.

How many gender bender victims are there in this game I wonder hehe.
All major trainers who have a VS sprite...Rivals, Gym Leaders, Elite 4, N, Ghetsis, and Alder.

QUOTE(Drayano @ Jun 19 2011, 08:38 AM) I was wondering if this would ever be finished =p Good to see it's done now.

Although I'm kind of in competition with you now, from what I can see our hacks are actually quite different despite about half of the features being the same. You do seem to have upped the difficulty quite a bit, from that little I saw from the trailer (that Morimoto battle... oh dear, haha.)

I might give this a go as soon as I can, looks fun. The gender switching is interesting, to say the least o_o;

Though about that "The best Gen V hack" statement... we'll have to see about that. Ohoho.
Hey Drayano, thanks for replying. Hope you enjoy it!
yaynds.gif

And yeah, that subtitle is just superficial...sort of like those advertisements you see on TV. "The best pizza in town!" You know what I'm talking about.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I Try to Apply the Patch It Says this:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

What I am Doing Wrong in this Hack

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Dan_Kuso: Hmmm, try downloading this. There's two xdelta, the one you already have and another one that you can try. Also try making sure your target (new) ROM has the same name as the patch (not sure if it makes a difference but it's worth a try).

In the meantime, I'll work on some .bat files for patching. I know Drayano did it for his hack.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
You're welcome to just edit the .bat files from mine to work for the xdelta patches for yours if you want. Though I presume you know already, just right click on the .bats, hit edit and then change the filenames.

I've had a lot more success with the .bat than I did with anything else, so it should work for you.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
You're welcome to just edit the .bat files from mine to work for the xdelta patches for yours if you want. Though I presume you know already, just right click on the .bats, hit edit and then change the filenames.

I've had a lot more success with the .bat than I did with anything else, so it should work for you.
Oh thanks!
smile.gif

Yep, tested the White .bat and it worked. I'll try to put in the EXP fix in the patch as well.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I Tried to Apply the Patch This Showed Up:

What Really I am Doing Wrong

What is an Output File

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
When I Tried to Apply the Patch This Showed Up:

What Really I am Doing Wrong

What is an Output File
The output is the result of the patching process, in this case the patched file.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm in the process of uploading the new patches. These use batch files so patching is easier and it should also come with the EXP fix. I'll edit this when I'm done.

ALL DONE!
yaynds.gif

The download link is the same, but the file is different. If you've downloaded the previous patch and it didn't work or had no EXP, please download this instead. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're using a CLEAN USA ROM (that's the one that worked for me). If that still doesn't work, you can download pre-patched ROMs using a link found in one of the text documents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s