hansdampf_HD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,

been playing Pokemon for the first time and I started with the Leafgreen Edition. Playing on mGBA Emulator with my N3DS.

Is there an option to transfer the pokedex, after I finished that game, to Heartgold / Soulsilver (and then, transfer to the next edition and so on?)

Remember: I'm playing on a New 3DS with mGBA Emulator. Heartgold / Soulsilver are saved on a R4i Gold.

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You can't transfer the pokedex to other games even of the same generation, it stays on each game it was obtained/completed, but you can transfer the pokemon and complete the pokedex in your other games (cartridges,emulators,r4i Gold,gba vc etc.) by using PKHeX.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best option would be to download PKhex and extract your saves and dump the pk files and add to your save that way not only will they transfer but you will also maintain them on your original save as long as u dont mess up the save file

Chansey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I don't think there's a way to save your Pokedex entry to another game. But like @sanoblue said, you can extract your save file, save the Box information on PKHeX, then transfer it to your HGSS save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1