Gaming Pokemon Omega Ruby several things I want to ask!

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why don't you go to serebii where you can find everything instead of asking it here. Or google.

Cause I like to exchange info with others :)
If you don't want to answer questions like those why do u join the thread?
Also I just noticed that I have more boxes now...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what the box limit is (maybe like 24 or something?) You get more once you fill up the ones you have up until you reach that number.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

i dont know the limit, but you will get more, if you want to force them to appear you place a pokemon on last box (this worked on gen 5) in case it doenst work, fill every box with at least 1 pokemon..

there is boxes enough for the full pokedex (that means 700+ pokemon + rounding and some extra boxes)

however if you manage to run out of space you can buy on eshop pokemon bank for 5 euros a year, its an online storage system, it allows you save your pokemon on it, and you can even use it for fast transfer between cartridge\without 2 consoles...

also, there was a event celebi (an event only legendary) giveaway... but probably its over...

look for pokebank, however if you have enough boxes to catch wild animals and leave them in cages forever on the game, don't get pokemon bank

edit: there are space for save 930 pokemon on X\Y shouldn't be diferent on ORAS...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are the boxes enough to hold all the pokemons???

You can get a max of 31 boxes apparently, which hold 930 mons. So yes, you should be fine. Apparently the amount of Pokemon in the newer generations is 719, so that leaves you with more than enough space.

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok I have another question.
I try to catch cobalion who appears at pathless plain.
I have caught the other two but fought cobalion once like 5 days ago and fainted him. Since then he has never appeared again. I keep 3 full EV pokemon in my party and tried both Sunday and Wednesday that I read he appears :S
Any clues?

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok managed to find cobalion again :)
New question. I have already caught groudon. Can I catch him again for second time so I can trade him for kyogre? Or I can only catch him once? And if so what will I need to be of the same value of a kyogre so I can trade?

Rubyheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you catch them, they won't show up again. You can find a Kyogre pretty easily online, either on the GTS or on any message board site, I used to use gamefaqs. I'd just give you one of mine, but I'm too lazy to grab my 3ds at the moment, heh.

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah I can find him online but what will I trade him for? I want to gather all the pokemon. So I don't want to give a pokemon that I won't be able to catch again

Rubyheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all. There are plenty of people, myself included, that have been playing for years and have a stockpile of extra legendaries. Not to mention the people with action replays and the like that can just make any pokemon they want. Breed your starter with a ditto, lots of people will trade version legendaries for the starters they didn't pick.

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys I bring back the thread.
I have been trying to trade a kyogre for a while with 0 success :(
I don't want to play the alpha saphire version to get him or to use hacks. I have a spare ditto and some spare starters that I have been trying to trade for kyogre for a while now with no success. Someone that could help me out???

Henning B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Guys I bring back the thread.
I have been trying to trade a kyogre for a while with 0 success :(
I don't want to play the alpha saphire version to get him or to use hacks. I have a spare ditto and some spare starters that I have been trying to trade for kyogre for a while now with no success. Someone that could help me out???
I might be able to get you one :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6-XeyNMCJw