Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELLO ALL!!! i recently joined gbatemp forums, and i want to make a suggestion to the homebrew makers. Now as you probably guessed i am suggesting making a pokemon game (for nds) featuring all regions. I thouhgt it scould have every separate pokemon (by region) and then the trade-only pokemon on a separate island which you can only access by ticket after catching all other pokemon. ALL those in favor of this POST FOR IT!!!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee, if it took a team of 50 highly trained Japanese developers to make Pokemon Diamond in a year, do you really think anyone will undertake this project?

And do you really think Nintendo will allow a Pokemon homebrew superior to the originals?

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok! I'll do it! Can't be too hard right?

Oh wait... Shoot! My mum's calling me down for dinner.. Sorry dude, maybe next time..

Brainy142

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sweet... I can beta test when it's ready... just don't break my ds with how sweetness this could be
tongue.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Are you a troll or something? damn, seriously, im getting pissed off at topics like this and those who request translation out of the blue. It nothing easy and it takes a long time. It's something you take and not something you ask for.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
HELLO ALL!!! i recently joined gbatemp forums, and i want to make a suggestion to the homebrew makers. Now as you probably guessed i am suggesting making a pokemon game (for nds) featuring all regions. I thouhgt it scould have every separate pokemon (by region) and then the trade-only pokemon on a separate island which you can only access by ticket after catching all other pokemon. ALL those in favor of this POST FOR IT!!!

Your request has been noted

22615966.jpg

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is full of phail.

Didn't you think a ton have people had already tried/attempted that? Go learn C++ and do it. You don't ask that. Like Linki already said, it took a team of 50+ highly specialized programmers to create Diamond/Pearl in an entire year (probably more). How do you expect a couple of hobbyist programmers to program all four generations into a single game?

I reiterate, MASSIVE PHAIL!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
you have to give Anti some credit. His first post on the forum, and he's diving right into the testing area material. Bravo, good sir, but a little off base with posting it in the site suggestions. >_

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made that homebrew in three weeks back in October, but as soon as I turned it on the water Pokemon and flying Pokemon (except Pidgey and Magicarp) started shuttling all the other Pokemon all over the place. They didn't want to stay in their regions. I tried making Pokeballs with region codes on them, so they could only catch Pokemon in particular regions, but the Rocket Pirates had that system beat in a week. Then the Pokemon from different regions started making up Urban Legendary Pokemon stories, and all the low level Pokemon were too scared to come out to fight, so all you could do was get slaughtered by high level ones as soon as you started. It was a big mess.

And THAT is why this idea doesn't work.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
IM ON IT!

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt

Lol Don't be so mean guys. I will forgive him if he's below 12 years old xD. Seriously, creating a homebrew requires alot of programming, and it will have a bunch of bugs etc, which will then have to be fixed. You don't just press a button then BOOm homebrew created. It's all from scratch. Plus, pokemon is copyrighted, so nintendo would sue anyone who tries to copy it >_>.

I remember seeing this 3D fan-made Chrono-Trigger. It was like a trailer. Then Square sent them a message and told them to stop working on it (those bastards). So yeah, you can't copy any games. Homebrew= Made from scratch. End of Story.

ARK6476

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Â
QUOTE(Anti @ Jan 16 2008, 12:27 AM)

And I want a Jetpack! No, I want a Jetpack made out of SOLID GOLD! So if you homebrewers could get started on that, I'd really appreciate it.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Â
QUOTE(Anti @ Jan 16 2008, 12:27 AM)

And I want a Jetpack! No, I want a Jetpack made out of SOLID GOLD! So if you homebrewers could get started on that, I'd really appreciate it.
What?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your request has been noted

22615966.jpg

Dude, I loled irl. This is a trash topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s