Pokemon GO Hacking Hub

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is this Hacking Hub centered around a specific method?
Like No root devices or something?

There's also Dark Pokemon Go which I've been using for a while and I've been quite okay with it.
If you need to know how to get it working, let me know.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this Hacking Hub centered around a specific method?
Like No root devices or something?

There's also Dark Pokemon Go which I've been using for a while and I've been quite okay with it.
If you need to know how to get it working, let me know.

I use Dark Pokemon Go as well (Xposed required) but I only use it in my local area instead of GPS spoofing somewhere like Michigan to New York since lately I've been getting soft-banned alot from using Necrobot, have you tried to spoof somewhere else yet with Dark PKM Go? Typing coordinates suck lol

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use Dark Pokemon Go as well (Xposed required) but I only use it in my local area instead of GPS spoofing somewhere like Michigan to New York since lately I've been getting soft-banned alot from using Necrobot, have you tried to spoof somewhere else yet with Dark PKM Go? Typing coordinates suck lol
Yes I have.
Actually I JUST did it like 5 mins ago.
I typed in manually the coordinates for a Farfetch'd (stupid region locked Pokes, I can only get Tauros) with it using pokesnipers to get the coordinates, spawned there, caught a pair of them, then got out without a problem so far.

I still have yet to go back to the game, but I would say to take some hours between large distances just to avoid any fishy circumstances.

I plan on doing so for Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan too, but I want to take at least a pair of days between each one just to be on the safe side.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
To update,

Apparently it's a ban progression behind Softban: temporary IP ban.

They ban your IP. I was on Wifi, so problem solved when I switched network.

it seems like a way to prevent IP ban, would be to allow the bot to close, timeout and run again.

Reactions: Magical Sheep

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have.
Actually I JUST did it like 5 mins ago.
I typed in manually the coordinates for a Farfetch'd (stupid region locked Pokes, I can only get Tauros) with it using pokesnipers to get the coordinates, spawned there, caught a pair of them, then got out without a problem so far.

I still have yet to go back to the game, but I would say to take some hours between large distances just to avoid any fishy circumstances.

Yea that's true, I did that while using Necrobot, but I've been getting soft banned faster than usual

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yea that's true, I did that while using Necrobot, but I've been getting soft banned faster than usual
But that was because Necrobot is an automated method (I'm guessing)
If you were to do it manually, taking the necessary precautions, I doubt you would get banned that often.

I'm crossing my fingers so that I can get the other two region locked pokes without a ban haha. :yay:

Reactions: Posghetti

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update,

it seems like a way to prevent IP ban, would be to allow the bot to close, timeout and run again.

VPN?

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update,

Yeah, this just happened to me, too. Necrobot got softbanned almost instantly after got to a pokestop. Do you have an estimate on how long the IP ban is? I have other people that play this in my house, so I'll be very rip if it's too long. (They don't play it too often, but they wouldn't be thrilled if they found out.)

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, this just happened to me, too. Necrobot got softbanned almost instantly after got to a pokestop. Do you have an estimate on how long the IP ban is? I have other people that play this in my house, so I'll be very rip if it's too long. (They don't play it too often, but they wouldn't be thrilled if they found out.)
Shouldn't be that long... Wait a couple hours.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
30mins to 6 hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1