Pokemon Generations trailer (Short animated series)

The Pokemon Company has announced for the 20th anniversary of Pokemon, they will be releasing weekly animated shorts, ranging from every mainline Pokemon game. These shorts will retell certain scenes from every generation of Pokemon, lasting 3-5 minutes long each. It is unknown at this point how many episodes there will be, but the first two episodes will be on YouTube on September 16th.

CsPlfCXWcAABog7.jpg

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's hoping for the Red v Gold fight to be animated!
if it goe slike "The orign", it will have some Zmoves :x
I want a at least 25 episodes season of a GSC anime without any (or at leats not much) reference of newer stuff XD like.. a random french trainer from Kalos or american from Isshu,(well we have some plenty "western trainers" on the game but with the localziation no one notice them lol), showing some pokemon from there ok...
Now like mega evolution just to promote XY? :/ should be better givemore time for the story

Last edited by Sliter,

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were many reasons why I loved Pokemon Origins:
-not ash/gary (although very similar)
-pokemons don't go around chanting their names; they're more "realistic" where they make grunting noise instead
-action is more "appropriate" (squirtle biting charmander's face as he screams for help - its so hard to watch "friendly" battles)

Hoping this series will be the same. I'm excited for it.

Last edited by Anakir,
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There were many reasons why I loved Pokemon Origins:
-not ash/gary (although very similar)
-pokemons don't go around chanting their names; they're more "realistic" where they make grunt noises instead
-action is more "appropriate" (squirtle biting charmander's face as he screams for help - its so hard to watch "friendly" battles)

Hoping this series will be the same. I'm excited for it.
I really wounder why the anime don't started like this? I Know they went for an cheap studio and cheap routerist just to make an anime season and maybe some extras, not waiting for 20+ years of successs XD but the thing was about battles since start ... should be very more shounen them? ...anyway decent spinoff like this is what we need now e3e)/

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
Rewatching pokemon series from 1 to 17 season is horrible. Getting tired of boy Ash with alzheimer, forgetting everything he learned after each season...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1