Pokemon fixed version is OUT!

E

exile

I have failed to get mine to work on my F2A 256. This is the first game I have ever had problems with. It just comes up and goes to the white screen. I am using the newest version of the writing software that I know of. Anyone else run into this. It runs fine in vba. This may be unreleated but on the gba f2a write menu or whatever you call it it says erase #64, write #64, End #64. Should it be saying 128?

The rom verifies okay when I check it through the software.

Thanks in advance for any help.

E

exile

Odd as it may be it worked as a multi rom just fine. Any ideas what the problem could have been or why it would not work as a single rom?

Thanks again.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
heh, I use the rare candy code too.
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I have a F2A 256m and it works fine, i use pogoshell. Maybe you trimmed it wrong or intro removed it wong as sometimes it gives a white screen if you do that. hmm..

E

exile

hmm okay thanks for the info. Yeah it is weird that it works in multi though. Oh well probably a dumb setting. I'll turn off fix data, and cut 32k and see how it goes.

M

MaraJadeJNash

I have tried 3 different emulators with the Mugs game and still come up with a black or white screen. Forget that. I found the right emulator. You need to download the most recent Visual Boy from the website. File-sharing systems might be the way to go for the games. Anyone know how long before Ruby comes out?

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Won't be long now since it's a similar game. On the other hand, since it's most probably protected like Saphire, they might want to make sure there's no more bugs in their future patch. I'd give a week or so...

TackleTenn0rzTen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh dear it's doubled in size over night, how am I going to tell my son that this is 128bit? He spent months saving up for his F2A and 64bit cart when most games would fit on it. 8 MB of crack seems huge to me.
frown.gif
that's among the weirdest things/situations I've ever read/heard
blink.gif

S

ssjtrunks1986

Perhaps someone could help me with the situation at hand. I dl'd the rom and all and it works fine with Visual Boy Advance, but in order to get it on my Flash Advance 2 256mb card, i have to delete the intro. I use FATools for that but when i simply go to take the intro off it causes an illegal operation, but when i hit some other stuff like trim ff then hit the delete intro, it works. but i think that since i had to do that, that it did something bad to the rom. cause i load it to my FA2 and it works, but i cant save my game because it freezes when i try. i'm not asking for a version that has no intro and works fine on FA2's but that is what i need. any suggestions? oh, and i tried using pogoshell but it says "flash advance linker not found" even though the green light on my linker is on and running. bah.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb