sjt333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive downloaded a couple of saves from websites and converted them to the CycloDsEvo .sav file and renamed them so they match the rom name

i convert them using the shuny converter and the saves are from the same region as the rom

but when i go to start pokemon it just starts a new game

am i doing something wrong with the saves?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your rom name has to be EXACTLY the same as the SAV name, for instance, if your rom was named POKEMONDP your sav should be POKEMONDP.SAV
i had the same problem too don't worry

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
sjt333 has not confirmed it, but the .DUC save he sent to me matches those available at GameFAQs (there are 3 .DUC-type saves and they are all the same file). After converting, the resulting .SAV has no more than 8 kbytes of useful data, so I think that the problem is just they are all fake. Also, those .DUC saves contain the ASCII string "castlevania" in addition to the "pokemon-related" description.

DataDrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm having the same exact problem with the Pokemon Diamond .dat file that I'm using, except the file I'm using is one I copied from awhile back on an older DS, but the same M3 Lite that I had.

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had problems with Pokemon Diamond saves as well (.duc). I downloaded some from GameFAQS a while ago, but once I had converted them to .sav, the game told me the save file was corrupt...

Oh well...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1