Pokemon Co-Master announced for smartphones

The Pokemon Company Japan has just announced a new, unexpected Pokemon game; a board game-like Free to Play experience. It will be releasing on Android and iOS in Japan in Spring 2016. The trailer doesn't reveal much, only that there will be "Pokemon figures" that you must collect. There is no word yet about a western release.

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pokemon is like Halo for nintendo. If they release it on a smartphone then why the fuck do I still own a 3DS?
Nintendo can't be that stupid.

Precisely.

But who cares about selling Nintendo's 3DS when you could sell Pokemon to 1000x the audience? Possibly making hundreds of times more sales and profits than what selling 3DS's alone could ever accomplish?

Handheld platforms have had their time clocked since the invention of smartphones and tablets. As much as none of us like that idea.

Last edited by WhiteMaze,

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As I said, it's free, you can even get it directly via the google play store by spoofing your phone with apps.evozi.com

EntermateStar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruh...is this what i think it is? like that pokemon trading figure game that had at toys r us? bruh i need this if thats what it is. that was awesome.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Preview of this thread, when browsing this subforum on Tapatalk showes me this delicate scene..
Some nasty retard went around and posted that picture on a bunch of threads. He was banned and the posts were deleted, but Tapatalk is still able to cache them as thread thumbnails. It'll go away in a few days.

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Some nasty retard went around and posted that picture on a bunch of threads. He was banned and the posts were deleted, but Tapatalk is still able to cache them as thread thumbnails. It'll go away in a few days.
Ah. Thank you very much for clarification. [emoji4]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse