Pokemon black/white 2 save data could not be accessed Help!!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by yusuo, Dec 20, 2012.

Dec 20, 2012

yusuo New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    Ive posted this before but I think it was in the wrong section so I'm going to try and post it here instead. Ive tried a few more things since.

Im tryin to run Pokemon black/white 2 on my acekard which has akaio 1.9.0. I've tried Pokemon black 2 as a clean rom and Pokemon white 2 as the patched Rom but no matter which one I use as soon as I click new game all I get is a blue screen stating "the save data could not be accessed." I've disabled anti piracy disabled soft reset and also used panasonic sd formatter wiped the card and tried all over again ut still nothing is working. Ive also got the latest usrcheat.dat file and tried the game enabler code but still nothing is happening, I still get the evil blue screen

Is there any fix for this problem.

Thanks in advance
    • Former Staff

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Message Count:
    Colombia
    patched files are never supported. get a clean rom and verify it by crc against a known good set listing. reformat your msd card using 16k clusters. (format G: /Q /A:16k /FS:FAT). you can not do this using the panasonic formatter, you'll need to use another tool, DOS, etc. make sure you update your akaio loaders (http://akaio.net/loaders/).

-another world

SPONSORED LINKS