Hacking Poke'mon black 2 not working (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@> Steve007:

1) Get better at typing before you post ANYTHING anymore. It's really hard to tell what you're trying to say because of your typing.
2) It's Pokemon or Pokémon, but definitely NOT Poke'mon.
3) Stop asking about Black 2 here. Black 2 is a DS(i) game. Ask your questions in the DS hacking forum.

It's really funny to see how difficult stickied threads are. They are IMPOSSIBLE to find. I mean, they are SO hidden that you can't even see this sticky.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rom well work but it well block after the next day ok understand my dum english like you say >_< I hate trying to talk to people that can't understand my written on hear translate it then thank you .

Poke'mon black 2 is blocked all the time for me after 12:00 am it well not rum on my 3ds I even had the internet off and left it on the game screen to play it became A white screen so I might have to waste my money now the AK2i is done they won end of story ... new games are now have a timer on them to block the roms now .

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does this have to happen every time I wake up bam its blocked is there a better way around this (?)

maybe you should explain what flashcard your trying to use so we can help you better and stuff like that oh also read that sticky CollosalPokemon said it will really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night