Pokemon Bank updated for Sun/Moon

image.jpeg

In another bafflingly quiet Nintendo announcement comes the update for the long-awaited Pokemon Bank. It's now available on the Nintendo e-Shop, requiring a paltry 400 blocks. This update allows for users to import their collection of Pokemon into the latest games in the series. The Poke Transporter application can also let you transfer captures from the Red/Blue/Yellow virtual console release, and transferring them can give players bonuses like perfect IVs and a potential for a hidden ability. If you have a subscription, you'll also get a special Mewnium Z, available for a limited time.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's nice to have a Pokébank update, it should have come with Sun and Moon release, but what about the national dex for Pokémon Sun and Moon?

When you think things are getting alright, Gamefreak is still half assing their stuff

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's nice to have a Pokébank update, it should have come with Sun and Moon release, but what about the national dex for Pokémon Sun and Moon?

When you think things are getting alright, Gamefreak is still half assing their stuff
Well, you're gonna need PokeBank for the national dex
Fucking game freak

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuMo still doesn't have a national Dex after this update? This is why I haven't played past the 3 hour mark, there are completely finished games I could be playing. Seriously though after how many updates XY and ORAS got I intentionally am waiting for more updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse