Misc Pokemon B/W random match up related

JarmanKell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
is it possible to bypass the legit checker on Random Match up?( I have hacked pokemon)

Edited: Is it possible to use hacked pokemon in the Union room and infrared?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wish there was but sadly even action replay does not have a code. and i don't think no one's going bother to make one so our hopes are not looking good.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use hacked pokemon in the Union room and infrared.
you really should not cheat online unless your pokemon have reasonable stats just saying.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to use hacked pokemon on random match. I was able to do a random match with a blissey with imposter as the ability, a genesect and other super hacked pokemon. I was curious if it was possible, and i do not have any plans of releasing the information on how to do it.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to use hacked pokemon on random match. I was able to do a random match with a blissey with imposter as the ability, a genesect and other super hacked pokemon. I was curious if it was possible, and i do not have any plans of releasing the information on how to do it.

omg really? and it's a good idea not relaseing it. imo just what we need noobs spaming darkrai and mewtwo and shit...

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need to be genius to figure out how to bypass the check with illegal pokemon,but it's stupid to do so,everyone wants to have a challenge and not a one-sided match.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: