Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've been a long time ago here, but does anybody knows if you can use PKHeX to check your powersaves? And maybe, maybe edit them too?

check - yes, you have to do some tinkering to get powersaves to give you your xorpad
edit - no. powersaves will not re-sign for you. Cyber Save Editor (for JP games only) will.

Reactions: gtaking112

Jew-bro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
check - yes, you have to do some tinkering to get powersaves to give you your xorpad
edit - no. powersaves will not re-sign for you. Cyber Save Editor (for JP games only) will.

Do you have a back-up from your save (if you PowerSave)? I really wanna check. Only to see if I can do that when my PowerSave arrives :P. I thought you could combine some programs to inject the PokéMon tho, but I guess I'm wrong.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Do you have a back-up from your save (if you PowerSave)? I really wanna check. Only to see if I can do that when my PowerSave arrives :P. I thought you could combine some programs to inject the PokéMon tho, but I guess I'm wrong.
if you want to check the save , you can use the back save from the powersave 3ds and using PKHeX to see what you have
but you can't inject that save , because its not encrypted
PKHeX decrypts the save to see what inside , but can't encrypt
if you use that edited save to restore it to the game ( restore save function ), it will say the save corrupted or something like that

Jew-bro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you want to check the save , you can use the back save from the powersave 3ds and using PKHeX to see what you have
but you can inject that save , because its not encrypted
PKHeX decrypts the save to see what inside , but can't encrypt
if you use that edited save to restore it to the game , it will say the save corrupted or something like that

That's what I was looking for. Thank you!

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for more noob questions, but could someone theoretically make a program to take the edited Pokemon save and encrypt it to read as a power-saves backup file.

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks aos10! Who is working on finding the key. I am a little bit nervous that Datel would immediately change the encryption just to prevent us from using PKhex with their device. Is there any concern about this? Again I apologize for any repeat questions but I only found out about this today.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Thanks aos10! Who is working on finding the key. I am a little bit nervous that Datel would immediately change the encryption just to prevent us from using PKhex with their device. Is there any concern about this? Again I apologize for any repeat questions but I only found out about this today.

IDK who tbh.
The encryption is by Nintendo, not Datel.

Reactions: Daniel Sahr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: