Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
lol. I use Super Training. I don't bother with that horde battle crap. Honestly wouldn't even bother trying to EV train if they never introduced Super Training. I'm not that hard-core of a pokemon player. :P

The only down side is that certain pokemon like Wobuffet and Ditto are kinda hard to EV train since it's pointless to EV Train their attack/sp attack. (since Ditto just transforms and copies enemies stats, and Wobuffet has no offensive moves and the power of counter/mirror coat are calculated based on the damage from what attacked him I think)

So this makes training up their defense and/or HP a very slow process. :(

I did manage to finish EV training a Ditto, so it's not as bad for Ditto. :P

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I used to use super training at the beginning, then I took an arrow to the knee too, but then I tried the hordes and really, it's way, waaaaaay faster. really, there's no comparison. try at least once.
also, you may encounter shiny pokes. with hordes it's easier and if you have the shiny charm it's very likely for it to happen to you (it hasn't happened to me yet, but I don't train many pokemon).

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god no. Guess I'm not getting the shiny charm. I don't have the time to complete any of the Pokedex's much less the National one. If I ever do complete the national dex, it will be accidental after years of wonder trading....
If doing it the absolute legit way isn't up your alley, I believe that Powersaves has a Wonder Card edit that will give it to you. Not 100% sure on that though since I completed the Dex shortly after Bank.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh god no. Guess I'm not getting the shiny charm. I don't have the time to complete any of the Pokedex's much less the National one. If I ever do complete the national dex, it will be accidental after years of wonder trading....

Use the GTS, you will complete the Pokedex in one or two weeks. ;)

Reactions: tyons

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well damn. Well I don't have a Powersaves thing right now and it probably won't be till the end of the year before I consider getting one. :P
there is no need for powersave to get shiny charm
do you have backup device for DS games ?
you could extract the save file from black1-2/white 1-2 and download all the pkm files from pkeedit
all of them are legit and bankable
after add them to the save file using pokegen , put the save back to the game
and done , 650 pokemon from gen 1-5
now,you only need the gen 6 pokemon , use GTS or breed or catch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.