OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
So, I accidentally set my region in PKHeX to Europe & North America at the same time, & whenever I boot up my Moon copy now, it says the save is corrupted. What's more, whenever I reset the game via SaveDataFiler & try to start from scratch with my data, it crashes every time I try to load the new extData. I've tried every known solution to man; reset with SDF & import data with JKSM, repair the downloads via the eShop, delete the extData & the update, & any other solution you could probably think of. No matter what, the game crashes & corrupts my save. If anyone knows a solution to this, please help, as it is greatly appreciated.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I accidentally set my region in PKHeX to Europe & North America at the same time, & whenever I boot up my Moon copy now, it says the save is corrupted. What's more, whenever I reset the game via SaveDataFiler & try to start from scratch with my data, it crashes every time I try to load the new extData. I've tried every known solution to man; reset with SDF & import data with JKSM, repair the downloads via the eShop, delete the extData & the update, & any other solution you could probably think of. No matter what, the game crashes & corrupts my save. If anyone knows a solution to this, please help, as it is greatly appreciated.
Uninstall that game and ticket, save and extdata, then redownload.
Fix the save, then restore afterward

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I did what you told me to do, & I'm still facing the same issue I had before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nevermind. I fixed my issue. I just had to disable Game Patching in Luma3DS, & it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn